3

Lauren eventually came out the bathroom that night. She couldn't let Camila see her in such a vulnerable state. She cried her eyes out in the bathroom as soon as she had access to it. Everything the girl had worked for is being ripped away by people who have no care for her past. So here Lauren was sitting in a tattoo parlor waiting to go up next. After her dad left she got a strange tattoo addiction. After her grandmother passed she was extremely addicted to the pain from the tattoos her first being 'grace' her dragonfly tattoo that sat on the back of her neck out of sight unless her hair was up. She had a tattoo on her right forearm for her dad. She had on on her left ribcage which was the serenity prayer in Spanish. She had a few scattered small tattoos of pointless things. They seemed important to her at first but they aren't now. She had been meaning to get one for her brother and while scrolling through tumblr she should found a quote that she was in love with.

"Next." The lady called from the counter. Lauren stood up and walked towards the back. She sat in the chair and watched as a boy not to older than her walked up to her. His arms were covered in crazy tattoos. His shirt was open just a bit revealing a butterfly.

"What am I doing for you today little lady?" He asked getting his materials ready.

"On the inside of my arm, I want Brother and Sister, separated by distanced joined by love." Lauren explained looking at him.

"Alright." He rolled her sleeve up and prepped her arm. Lauren was so used to the feeling she casually pulled her phone out and noticed her text going off like crazy.

Normani To Group:

Can we please do something tonight? I've been here for a while now and haven't gone to a single good party yet.

'Dinah changed the group name to sexys'

Dinah to Sexys:

Like the new name?

'Camila changed the group name to Group'

Camila to Group:

No that was terrible and I agree Mani. I hate parties but I love watching drunk people from the corner of the room fall over stuff.

Ally to Group:

My friend Taylor is throwing a party tomorrow in the Quad. It's unauthorized and we could possibly get in trouble for attending. Or the LGBTQ group is throwing a party in the student center. I heard there parties are really great. And they allow all. Gay straight undecided. As long as you're accepting. I almost got removed from a party because they thought I was just some Jesus freak who hates gays because I said I'd never had a gay friend but I was slightly buzzed so it came out a little wrong. But now I do have one (Monz) ;)

Lauren realized no one replied to that one so she took the time to step in.

Lauren to Group:

Make that two actually....

She smiled and locked her phone sliding it back into her pocket. She'd almost forgotten she was getting at tattoo.

"So is your brother like in the army?" the guy asked Lauren now noticing his British accent. A lump formed in her throat and she shook her head.

"Uh no, he passed in a car accident." Lauren sighed looking at the guy.

"Alright, sorry for your loss. Were you close to him?" He asked changing is tools to add some detail to the lettering. Lauren sighed and nodded.

"He was like my bestfriend. He was kind of my anchor. He'd stop be from doing wrong. I just sometimes wish I was there to take him home." Lauren sighed glancing at the tattoo. The guy was making a small anchor under the words.