11

Lauren was sitting in the library her laptop open and multiple papers and books spread out. She had a big paper due for biology. She's totally forgot about in after her game and it was due tomorrow. Camila had bought Lauren coffee before heading off to her class. Thankful enough for Lauren she didn't have a class until tonight. Which is one thing she hated about Tuesday's. She typed away hastily on her computer when her phone started ringing. She glanced at it and saw it was Taylor.

"Shit, now Tay?" Lauren mumbled. She looked around before answering it.

"Hey, what's up?" Lauren asked.

"Mom, didn't say no to transferring. They're sending her files over to North Carolina now, and they said she'd be transferred in about three days. Did you know they do it by plane? I thought it was by helicopter but nope, they get this small tiny jet like plane and me, mom and a nurse get on and ride out to North Carolina and it's really cool." Taylor explained excitedly.

"That's really cool Tay, really cool." Lauren mumbled trying to multitask. She was almost halfway sort of done with the paper. At least she thought. It had to be 1200 words and she had 608. If she could just get 592 more words down then she could call it a night.

"Are you busy?" Taylor asked.

"Little bit. Hey, I will call you back as soon as I'm done ok?" Lauren said quietly as she was getting glares from other people.

"Ok, see yah Laur." Lauren hung up and set her phone down. No distractions she said to herself. Well she was wrong. Her biggest distraction was back. Camila.

"Hey, how's it going?" Camila asked sitting beside her.

"I'm almost done. Just give me a few moments of silence and I'll be completely done. Just read a book or something." Lauren chuckled kissing her cheek. Camila rolled her eyes playfully and pulled out her notebook. While Camila was busy writing away in her notebook Lauren was getting more and more frustrated with herself. She was stuck. She needed more information and she felt like she had little time. She huffed and picked up one of the books on the table. She fingered through the book and finally found something she could use. Typing away again she noticed her gap of being done was smaller. She went from have 592 words to go to only having 210 words. She smiled and used the last 210 words to rambled about her statement. She saved her paper. Emailed it to her teacher and closed her laptop.

"I'll be right back." Lauren said kissing Camila's temple. She grabbed all the books she had and walked to the return bin. She set them down in there and came back to the table where Camila was still writing away in her notebook. She cleaned up all her papers and slipped them back in her folder. She put her laptop and folder back in her bag and poked Camila.

"I'm done." She said softly looking at her girlfriend.

"Ok," Camila said closing her notebook. She slid it back into her bag and they left the library together hand in hand.

"Hey, come to my jam session today?" Camila asked smiling.

"When is it?" Lauren asked.

"In a few minutes, let's actually head over now." Camila smiled grabbing Lauren's hand leading her out the library. She pulled her phone out and opened the group text she was in with her little group.

Camila:

Lauren is coming today! Quick I wanna sing to her what should I sing, on our way now!

Justin:

Bringing my drum sticks today, uh what about a song a wrote?

Camila: