15

smut (:

Normani was pacing back and forth in her dorm waiting for Dinah to walk in the room. She'd text her so many times trying to get to her and she eventually replied that she was on her way. All this news was killing Normani about Chris's case. She had to vent to someone and well, Dinah was her only choice. Her dorm door opened and Dinah smiled at her but her smile soon faded when she noticed how frantic Normani was.

"What's going on Manz?" Dinah asked softly looking at her frantically pace back and forth.

"After years and months my dad finally figured out who was driving that car the night Lauren's brother died. And when Lauren finds out, it's going to be hell, I can't keep this from her but I have to because that's how big it is, and the person who drove the car has been lying to Lauren to me, for...God knows how long." Normani sighed looking at Dinah.

"Oh my god..." Dinah muttered figuring out who it was herself.

"Yeah..."
-
Lauren just left therapy and was on her way up to her moms room. She stopped by the cafe and found Taylor sitting at a table doing some school work. She got her and they walked up to Clara's room.

"Hi girls." Clara mumbled tiredly.

"Hi mom, uh Tay can I talk to her for just a second?" Lauren asked turning to her. Taylo nodded and stepped out the room.

"What's going on Lauren?" Clara asked looking at her daughter.

"I was diagnosed with Bipolar Type 1 disorder. The meds I had been taking weren't really helping and I recently tried to....kill myself and I just want to say sorry for yelling at you and then being selfish the other day by trying to give up on you, and Tay even daddy, and I took your, in a very emotionally annoyed way given advice, and got help. And I also do want to get a relationship with you before it's too late." Lauren sighed looking at Clara.

"Honey, I hate to break it to you but I've always known there was something quirky or different about you. I couldn't always lay my finger on it. Back when you were a kid, Bipolar disorder wasn't big in kids and teens more adults. But, it could easily be developed, genetically or, mentally and I blame myself for not, loving you as much as I should have. You needed a love no boyfriend or girlfriend could give you and that was motherly love. and yeah, I'd like to build something with you, starting with this...your father." Clara sighed.

"What about dad?" Lauren asked.

"You should really talk to him..." Clara stated.

"I'm not ready to talk to him just yet." Lauren sighed.

"When your ready," Clara scribbled something onto a napkin and handed it to Lauren, "here's his number and address. He'll be happy to hear from you."

Lauren looked at the number and address and sighed looking back at her mom before getting up and hugging her. Which is something she hadn't done since she was three years old. Clara hugged back and Lauren sighed happily.
-
Later in the day Camila and the cheerteam has another meeting and all they did was critize Camila about dating a girl when they all had boyfriends. Camila rolled her eyes when ever Ariana would groan about how weird Lauren was.

"Can we stop talking about my girlfriend please thanks." Camila scoffed looking at Ariana and rolled her eyes.

"Why are you dating her though? Let alone a girl?" Taylor-Ann asked.

"Because I love her and I'm gay! So does it matter?" Camila huffed getting more irritated. Becky was going to speak up but Jasmine spoke over her.

"So, every gay girls wants some dick in her life." She smirked.

"Oh my god, ok I'm leaving." Camila sighed and walked out the room immediately calling Lauren.