4

Normani sat impatiently waiting for Lauren and Keana to come out the bathroom she was supposed to meet Ally at the party but hopefully the walk to the party isn't long. Meanwhile in the bathroom. Keana was adding a smoky eye look to Lauren's left eye.

"Could you hurry it up." Lauren mumbled looking up at Keana.

"I'm done. Go, wait!" Keana spoke pushing a halfway standing Lauren back down onto the toilet seat. She ruffled her hair and added hair spray. "Ok now go."

Lauren rolled her eyes and walked out the bathroom.

"Hot damn, my Lauren is hot. Ok now put this on." Normani spoke throwing a pile of clothes at her. Lauren walked right back into the bathroom and pulled her shirt off. She slipped on the white crop top and pulled up the grey jeans. She added the beanie to her head and then pulled on her leather jacket. She looked at her reflection on her door mirror and smiled. She was actually satisfied with her look. She suddenly wondered what Camila was wearing. Would their styles clash? She is going to be seen with the girl that night. If people where going to think they're dating they might as well correspond with their clothes. Maybe they won't. It is a LGBTQ party so maybe they will. Oh god. Lauren thought walking out the bathroom.

"Hot damn." Keana mumbled looking at her friend.

"Alright let's go." Normani spoke standing up.

-
The party was crazy. Lauren was standing by the juice table kind of watching people dancing and drunkely toppling over each other.

"Hey hottie." Camila smirked walking over to Lauren.

"Oh...h-hey Camz." Lauren smiled looking at her. Ask her to dance dumb ass. Lauren thought to herself.

"Enjoying yourself?" Camila questioned, she slowly bopped to the music while still looking at the girl in front of her.

"Yeah...I mean I've kind of been a wall flower for a the last ten minutes. But you could change that by dancing with me." Lauren charmed looking at her.

"Sure lets go." Camila smiled pulling Lauren's cup out her hand and setting it down. She grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. Lauren enterally slapped the DJ when Slow Motion by Trey Songz blasted through the speakers. Camila smiled and turned around grabbing Lauren's hands and placing them on her waist. Lauren was more confused than the next person. What had Austin done. What ever it was she needed to thank him later. Lauren missed the closeness when Camila turned back around and faced her.

Baby oo oo oo oo I just wanna get you out those clothes

I just wanna see you dance in slow motion

We can take we can take we can take our time baby

Camila sound softly swaying to the music with Lauren. Lauren turned her back around and held her waist moving with Camila. Lauren was so flustered she didn't think about taking any control. She lets Camila take control over her. Camila's moves lowkey turned the older girl on but she ignored the feeling. The two girls danced together for about three songs until they found themselves on the patio getting fresh air.

"So...Austin talked to me about you a few hours ago." Camila smiled looking up at Lauren who was nervously tapping her fingers against her cup.

"Really? What'd he say?" Lauren questioned nervously. She glanced at Camila before looking back at her cup.

"How sweet you can be, and how amazing me and you would be together. I mean...I think he was over exaggerating a little bit. I like how close you two are by the way. He's your wing man I'm guessing." Camila asked taking a step closer to Lauren. She looked up and smiled at Camila.