12

Austin opened his door to a very upset Camila. He frowned and let her in. Camila saw Becky with her arms folded and she looked back at Austin.

"Is this a bad time? I can come back or just text you." Camila sighed.

"No, uh, Becky was just leaving. We'll finish this later." Austin mumbled.

"Let's just take a break. For now." Becky said softly walking out. Austin closed the door and sighed looking at Camila.

"Looks like we both have trouble in paradise. Austin, what are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?" Camila asked softly sighing. She sat down on his bed and her laid down looking at her.

"Why?" He asked softly.

"Well, I know your little brother has it and as much as I love Lauren, I think she has it too." Camila sighed.

"Well, crazy episodes. Like for my brother, he had something happen to him and he came home and just got super freaked out and started getting all paranoid and he couldn't breath and we had to calm him down. It's kind of an anxiety attack. Or if it's not that bad of anxiety they can be fine at first but say like, you push something like a topic on them they'll flip and just got next level. Sometimes my brother talks about himself in the third person. Lauren could be super hyper. Like so hyper you have to pin her down and tell her "hey shut the fuck up." You know. Or there could be times she'd be talking about basketball start her sentence and them switch topics right in the middle of her sentence. She could get easily distracted. She can feel extremely irritable. Which will make her mad at anything. So you could be trying to help her with something and she could just flip out on you because she's feeling how she feels. Oh, overly joyful. Or very adventurous and out going. Wanting to test her limits. Do extreme stuff. That's all Manic. Depressive is, an overly long period of feeling sad or hopeless. Loss of interest in activities once enjoyed, including sex. Feeling tired or "slowed down". Having problems concentrating, remembering, and making decisions. Being restless or irritable. Changing eating, sleeping, or other habits. Thinking of death or suicide, or attempting suicide. Then of course there is different type. It's a scary thing. Are you going to be ok?" Austin asked sympathetically.

"I don't know. It's almost been a whole day and Lauren hasn't called or text. I'm worried about her. I just need someone else to be there by my side through all this." Camila sighed laying back. She didn't realize she laid directly into Austin's arms. She looked at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked softly.

"This is just like old times. I'd come to you upset and we'd cuddle. Along the line we dated we'd kiss but, I missed this." Camila shrug putting her hand on his.

"Yeah, and you'd play with my fingers while I'd sing a little John Legend. Then you'd be calm again." Austin smiled looking down at her hand that was aimlessly playing with his fingers.

Ran into you yesterday
Memories rushed through my brain
It's starting to hit me
Now you're not with me
I realized I made a mistake
I thought that I needed some space
But I just let love go to waste
It's so crystal clear now
That I need you here now
I gotta get you back today

Camila joined in at the chorus.

This time I want it all
I'm Showing you all the cards
Giving you all my heart
This time I'll take the chance
This time I'll be your man
I can be all you need
This time it's all of me.

They laughed and Camila looked at him again. She kissed his cheek and looked back at his eyes.

"Thanks for making me feel better." Camila smiled.