19

When Camila and Lauren woke up it was Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve Camila's mom wanted them out the house so she could set up for some of Camila's aunts and uncles to come over. They found themselves at the park.

"I actually used to come to this same park everyday to play basketball with some of the guys on my street." Lauren explained looking at Camila as they walked toward the four courts. There was a pick-up game already happening and they decided to watch for a bit. When one of the guys caught the ball and stopped the whole game.

"Lauren!" He called out looking at her.

"Toby! What's up?" Lauren called out smiling at him.

"Not my teams score. Hop in this." He said tossing Lauren the ball. She caught it and looked at Camila who rolled her eyes smiling. Lauren gave her a quick kiss and ran out into the court. Camila sat down on the bench. It was like the game would never end. Lauren pulled her teams points up fast. Crossing over the guys on the other team. Driving to the basket. And pulling up from the three. But the other team would always score before her team could win. Lauren now had her shirt off tucked into her shorts. She was guarding a guy a lot taller and bigger than her. He tried to cross her but she followed him.

"Damn...you're good." He mumbled. He tried again only to have Lauren follow him again.

"There's not getting around me." Lauren smiled.

"Justin shoot the fucking ball..." Toby called out. He groaned and pulled up. The ball bounce off the rim and Toby grabbed it. Lauren was open and he passed it to her. She pulled up from the three and it went in.

"Game." Toby smiled high fiving everyone on his team. "It's good to see you back Jauregui." He pat her shoulder and Lauren jogged over to Camila.

"My mom wants us home in an hour to meet my aunts and uncles and cousins. You'll have enough time to shower. Want to do anything before we head back?" Camila asked softly.

"Yeah follow me." Lauren grabbed her hand, throwing her shirt over one shoulder. They walked out the park and in the direction away from Camila's house. Lauren didn't tell Camila where they where going. Once she turned down a street a wave of nostalgia hit her. She tensed up thinking of all the memories she shared.

"This is my street..." Lauren mumbled looking over at Camila.

"Oh wow, we didn't live far from each other." Camila chuckled smiling up at her. Lauren walked across the lawn of a house and up to the door. She lifted up the mail box lid and grabbed the spare key out. She unlocked the door and they walked inside.

"Casa de Jauregui." Lauren smiled walking up the stairs to her old room.

"Does it feel weird?" Camila asked as they laid down on Lauren's bed.

"No, it feels normal. I can't believe I didn't want to come back home. I mean it's nostalgic yeah but it's not hurting me mentally at all." Lauren explained looking down at Camila. Lauren kissed her softly smiling into the kiss.

"It's because you're here." Lauren smiled.

"Stop..." Camila mumbled into Lauren's neck. Lauren flipped them so she was hovering over Camila. She kissed her again, their lips moving in sync with each other. Lauren laid flat on Camila and let her hands tangle in her hair. Lauren moved down to kiss her neck. Lauren removed her hands from Camila's hair, slipping them inside her shirt rubbing the skin there. Camila moved her head back for air giving Lauren full access to her neck. She kissed and bit and sucked the skin their getting moans from Camila. Lauren's hands found the bottom of Camila's bra. She struggled but got her hands under the material massaging her breast in her hands while leaving her a few love bites. Camila was completely vulnerable. Lauren took control of her. Lauren moved to straddle Camila's leg pushing her knee into her center.

"Lauren..." she moaned out wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck. She scratched over the tattoo there and moaned every time Lauren would move her knee. Lauren let one hand trail down to the hem of Camila's shorts. She unbuttoned the button pulling the zipper down and slipped her hand inside letting her fingers run over her rosebud. Camila was soaked and Lauren loved how vulnerable she made her. Camila's moans got more breathy and Lauren slipped a finger inside momentarily before working her rosebud more. Lauren pulled her face away from Camila's neck to look at her masterpiece. Little small bites lined Camila's neck from the base towards her collarbones. She's smiled and kissed Camila again, biting her lip a bit.

"I'm close..." Camila moaned out. Lauren slipped two fingers inside and moved in and out with a quickness. Camila's back arched a little lifting them both as she came undone. A spew of profanities left her mouth, her fingers tore up the top of Lauren's back and some of her neck. Lauren continued to rubbed on Camila to help ride out her orgasm. Camila came down from her high and Lauren removed her hand falling on the bed beside Camila.

"You're so good to me." Camila moaned still having a little bit of a sex drive. She lets her hand run down her body and sighed finally looking at Lauren.

"You have a little something on your neck." Lauren mumbled looking at her works. Camila grabbed her phone and looked in the reflection.

"Lauren!" Camila groaned hitting her arm causing the girl to laugh.

"I'll fix it. I promise. Want to go home now or," Lauren joked. Camila pushed her and she fell off the bed onto the floor. Camila got up and sat down on Lauren's stomach.

"What?" Lauren asked looking at Camila. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's midsection and laid her head on her chest. Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila.

"You know how I have to scattered tattoos and crap? I want to get two more. We need a matching one so there's that. Also, the number 27 in Roman numerals." Lauren smiled kissing the top of her head.

"Why 27?"

"It has so much meaning behind the number. It's my favorite number. And my lucky number." Lauren explained smiling softly.

"You're so passionate about certain things." Camila sighed contently slowly falling asleep to the sound of Lauren's heart beat. Until they heard a noise downstairs.

"Shh..." Lauren whispered moving Camila off her for a second. She sat up and heard footsteps.

"Stay here." Lauren got up and moved to her old dear drawer grabbing one of her old pocket knives. She crept out the door and slowly walked down stairs. Of course Camila didn't listen. She followed behind her.

"Camz, stay here. Seriously I don't want you to get hurt." Lauren mumbled. She walked all the way down stairs and saw a guy standing in all black.

"Who are you?" Lauren asked softly. The man turned around and Lauren's face and hand dropped.

"Lauren?" He asked looking at her.

"D...dad?" She asked looking at him in disbelief.

Camila ran down stairs and stood beside Lauren knowing this could go two ways. Good...or bad.

a/n

Of course I'm gonna leave yall with a fucking cliff hanger. Hahahaahahaha lmao jk

Gonna update trouble as well

Guys, I am going to be starting a NORMINAH fan fic and finishing The Party Animal by personal request. Guys, I'm going to actually maybe be doing a tiny chat Tonight not sure. It depends when I get home. So keep posted on here and my twitter (@pinknorminah). I'll be taking questions about Haunted Trouble and Loving The Enemy. Which we have not forgotten about. Me and Alexis are both up to our necks with fan fics and school(I start soon) so we will update ASAP. So don't think we forgot about it. We are still very very very excited to work on the fic we just have to fine the time to write and then upload.

If you haven't seen or read the fic please go read it its on @__jimmyneutron's page. So please support it we will update soon......we're just super busy (: