7

Lauren decided not to make an appearance in Camila's dorm. Hell she decided to avoid the small girl also. Now avoiding Normani, and Camila, it seemed harder to do. It's almost like the two popped up at the most peculiar times. Lauren was busy away at basketball practice when the cheerleading team walked in. Camila looked at Lauren, Lauren looked back. A small smile formed on Camila's lips, which made Lauren turn away and go to the other side of the court to practice something else. Camila was as confused as the next. When ever someone was avoiding the small girl she went to Austin to find out. The time Dinah was avoiding her Austin figured everything out.

Right after a long, aching, sweaty cheer practice Camila pulled Austin to the side which their coach wasn't looking.

"What's up?" The brown haired boy asked, dribbling the ball in his hands nonchalantly.

"Lauren's been avoiding me, could you maybe see what's up?" Camila asked timidly. Sometimes she hated going to Austin for this. They both looked over at Lauren who was in a drill with a few guys, then back at each other.

"I'll see what I can do. Now go before coach thinks we're flirting. I'll text you with details if I get any." Austin called walking back to the rest of the team. Camila couldn't help but think she'd done something wrong. Although she couldn't exactly think of something she'd done to make the girl mad or want to avoid her. She pushed the thought way far back in her mind and made her way back to her dorm.

Once she was settled in, her new roommate, Hailee, emerged from the bathroom wet hair and just sporting a towel.

"Oh, sorry I didn't think you'd be back so soon, I literally just woke up." Hailee chucked looking at her hair in the mirror.

"Wasn't your hair just blonde a few days ago?" Camila asked looking at the now brunette girl.

"I dyed it blonde. I missed the brown so it's back." Hailee explained shrugging. She dropped her towel and Camila had to literally peel her eyes away from her body. How the hell could she be so confident with a complete stranger. For all Hailee knows Camila could be a complete psycho who loves touching up girls. Well, she was obviously gay. Maybe Camila was one to get with a girl for their body, but Hailee didn't seem to care. She stood in the mirror running her hands over her completely flat stomach. Looking at her butt and fondling her own perking breast. She looked to Camila and smiled before placing a bra and panty set on.

"Hope you don't mind how open I am. I mean, it's nothing you haven't seen before. I have tits you have tits. Well, small tiny tits but, you have some." Hailee smiled pulling a black v-neck on.

"I'm a b cup, it's not that bad." Camila muttered folding her arms over her chest. The now, brunette chuckled pulling her hair into a pony tail. She pulled on a pair of shorts and sat down on her bed looking through her phone. Camila was getting a little anxious watching Hailee type away on her phone. Considering she was waiting for a text herself. Maybe she could ask Hailee for advice.

-

Austin caught up with Lauren right after practice. He hesitated to ask, because the girl seemed to just not be in a good mood. He packed his bag back up and even switched shoes before finally speaking up.

"Hey, not like it's my business or anything, but why have you been avoiding Camila lately?" He asked slowly, he was proud of his word choice all thought the glare from Lauren made his thoughts diminish.

"It's none of your business like you said. Let's keep it that way. What? Did she pay you to ask me why I'm not talking to her?" Lauren scoffed pulling her sweat pants on over her shorts. Austin was lost for words, and Lauren was waiting for some. When he didn't answer she walked past him which brought him out of his trance. He scrambled to catch up almost tripping over his feet.