8

"We meet again Jauregui."

Lauren's head was spinning in circles it seemed with this girl. She always showed up at the most spontaneous moments or when Camila was around. Not to mention she's Camila's roommate.

"What do you want Hailee?" Lauren asked moving toward her bag. She pulled her sweatshirt on over her head and turned towards her.

"Just how's your plan to fail going?" She asked smirking leaning against a locker. Lauren let out a long annoyed sigh.

"Tell Jessica I'm not doing it. I don't care, she can do what ever and fuck up my relationship but Camila will believe me over her so. What ever. I'm not loosing my spot because I tried to be nice to her and she didn't back. It's her own fault. If we just worked together and cooperated for that one practice she would still be starting. Tell her to get her priorities straight. And as for you. Fuck off, leave me alone. Before I get a restraining order against you." Lauren mumbled grabbing her bag she slung it over her shoulder and walked out joining Camila again. Hailee groaned kicking the locker and walking out the back way. She met up with Jessica in the quad to talk things over.

"What?" Jessica asked sitting on the edge of the fountain.

"She's not going to do it. I don't think you're going to win, also...I might have to transfer back to UOfM. They can't know I left the state Jess." Haliee mumbled looking down.

"Wait, why?" Jessica questioned, Hailee looked away before sighed. She stood up and paced back and forth in front of the girl.

"They think I have something to do with Jaureguis little brother." Hailee sighed turning to look at Jessica.

"Thats deep shit, well, I mean go if you have to." Jessica defended.

"Thanks. I'm going to go talk to who ever I need to talk to to get a transfer or something."
-
Camila slowly placed another text book in the middle of Lauren's back, watching the girl do a set of push ups and planks.

"Isn't that painful?" Camila asked watching the girls face turn red from the weight on her back.

"Not at all, ok take one off." Lauren instructed almost out of breath. Camila picked one up and watched her do a push up and went back down into a plank.

"Do you think Normani could possibly like Dinah?" Camila asked wondering, after her term of events with Dinah earlier that day.

"I don't know, she doesn't talk much about Dinah, other than how they have so much in common. Although she doesn't talk about Ally the way you'd think. Why?" Lauren asked letting out a breath of air sitting up, the two text books falling off her back. She sat down on her bed with a huff.

"She and I were talking today, and she told me how she could possibly have a crush on Normani. I think they'd be cute." Camila complied sitting on Lauren's bed, beside her.

"Not as cute..." Lauren huffed pulling her shoe off, "as us though." She pulled her other shoe off placing them to the side.

"You know, I think it'd be easier if, you untied your shoe first." Camila chuckled shaking her head.

"Basketball players don't untie their shoes. Ask Steph Curry, Lebron James, DWade. They don't." Lauren shrugged laying back, looking up at Camila.

"Well, you should untie yours before you rip you foot off with the shoe." Camila playfully fought back laying down beside her.

"Then I could be like those, uh...bratz dolls. Just connect my feet later." Camila cringed at that. She let a huff out and shook her head.

"I hated those dolls. My sister has some. Gosh, at least Sasha was Latina." Camila shrugged.