9

Lauren and Austin jogged around the track for a few hours until Lauren's legs started to burn. She slowed down and sat on the track eventually laying her body out.

"I can't run anymore! It hurts!" Lauren yelled, she heard a low laugh coming towards her and it was of course Austin towering over her.

"Sit up, jelly legs," he spoke through laughter, "and stretch your legs out for me." She did as he told her and she watched as he bent down wrapping his hands around the base of her thighs. Just before her knee cap and gave it a light squeeze.

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked chuckling at him. Even though she knew exactly what he was doing due to her major in physical therapy.

"Trying to see if you have a cramp, what I saw it in the NBA before. That's what the trainer did." Austin explained noticing her laughter.

"You're a physical therapy major aren't you?" He asked removing his hands and sitting down in front of her.

"Yes, and the most you did was squeeze my thigh which was slightly uncomfortable but felt oddly good. Anyways, leg," she said scooting closer. He lifted his leg into her lap and she placed her hands on the outside of the base of his thigh. Right before is kneecap and moved her hands in an up and down motion. She put her thumbs on the muscle right above his knee and pressed up and watched his face relax.

"Holy hell, how'd you do that?" He asked in awe. All the tension from his thigh muscles gone.

"Magic." She laughed standing up. He followed suite and surprisingly both their girlfriends walked onto the track ice cold sweat dripping water bottles in hand.

"Hey, I don't know if you two are dating or just friends." Becky laughed handing Austin his bottle and standing beside her. Camila handed Lauren hers and kissed her cheek.

"Lauren has magic fingers. She, did this thing and removed like the pressure from my leg it was crazy." Austin explained to Becky.

"I'm sure she does." Becky smirked wiggling her eye brows at Camila. The brown eyed girls cheeks heated up and her eyes widened. She'd just asked Lauren to be her girlfriend a few days ago. They haven't even thought about sex or anything beyond that. Luckily Lauren caught that.

"You sound like my friend Normani. You two are gross." Lauren chuckled. "Becky could say the same maybe."

Becky's cheeks heated up and she hid her head in Austin's Arm. Lauren chuckled and they said their goodbyes. The walk back to Lauren's dorm was quite but a comfortable quite. She just enjoyed Camila's presence. She loved the simple things about their quite walks How Camila would rub her thumb over Lauren's knuckles. Or how Camila would rub her hand up and down Lauren's arm. Sometimes Camila bump into Lauren just to knock her balance off and Lauren would knock her back. The little things.

"Babe, in like three months my class, has to perfom at an open mic night and I want you to be there! It'll make me less nervous." Camila spoke, after what seemed like hours of quiteness.

"Of course I'll be there." Lauren spoke softly, planting a sweet kiss on the crown of her head. Once they got into Lauren's dorm building the headed to the cafeteria, since Lauren was starving. They got some food and went up to Lauren's dorm. Upon entering her dorm room. Keana's side was completely trashed.

"What the hell?" Lauren asked looking at her side. Camila furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't know if her closet threw up or if you got robbed." Camila muttered they soon found out, by Keana walking out the bathroom wrapped in a towel that her closet, indeed, threw up.

"Sorry! I just, I have a date in a few minutes and I was freaking out. Nothing was working so I got frustrated and just started throwing outfits together until my whole closet was on the floor. And the sad part about it is, I still don't have an outfit and Tyler will be here in any moment. Help!" Keana groaned picking up some of the clothes.