18

Lauren woke up pretty early the next day and stayed in bed looking at Camila sleep. That lasted a while well, only until she couldn't hold her bladder much longer. She dragged her body into the bathroom across the hall and flipped the light on being blinded momentarily. She went to lift up the toilet seat when she noticed Leo sleeping soundly on top of it.

"Seriously, you drink from toilets not sleep on them." Lauren mumbled. She slowly and gently lifted Leo up and set him in the tub. She finally used the bathroom and heard whimpering. She looked into the tub and saw Leo looking up at her.

"Let me guess you want to go for a walk?" Lauren asked bending down after washing her hands. Leo sniffed her hand then licked it. Lauren sighed and scooped him up. She walked back into Camila's room and smirked to herself. She held Leo out in front of Camila's face and he started licking her. She groaned.

"Lauren stop..." Camila mumbled. Lauren held her laugh in and pulled him back. Camila turned over and Lauren held Leo right in front of her lips. He licked her lips and Camila out her hand up to push who she thought was Lauren away and her eyes shot open.

"Lauren..." Camila grumbled looking at her.

"He wants to go for a walk come with me?" Lauren smiled.

Camila sighed deeply, "fine give be a second."

Lauren smiled and grabbed the leash off Camila's desk. She set Leo down and connected it. He sat down and watched Lauren move across the room to grab her shoes. She slipped them on, not caring she was in a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. Camila came back into her room with a towel over her face. She laid it on her bed and got her shoes on. They walked down stairs and outside. Lauren held Leo's leash and they walked on.

"How'd you sleep?" Camila asked intertwining their hands.

"Good...great actually." Lauren smiled looking at her. Leo was by a tree sniffing the base of it.

"He has a weak bladder." Camila said looking at him. Lauren nodded and looked at Camila. Leo barked signaling he was done and they kept walking.

"You know, the night I came over and told you to break up with me, I didn't even tell you that I had an anxiety attack. But now that I'm here in Miami everything doesn't seem that bad. If we have time today, I wanna take you, to my moms and I kind of wanna go, I miss it a little." Lauren shrugged looking at Camila.

"Sure, yeah we can go. Also, Normani wants you to meet with her dad soon. Or while we're here." Camila said softly.

"Yeah ok." Lauren nodded. They walked in a comfortable silence all the way back home. Once Lauren took Leo off the leash he ran off into the kitchen. It was Christmas Eve and Camila wanted to give Lauren one of her presents. She begged her mom to get the family out the house so she could spend time with Lauren...alone. Her mom scolded her with the no sex lecture but obviously Camila wasn't going to really listen. The sexual tension between the two girls was heavy and stronger than ever. Camila couldn't help it. So once Sinu got Alejandro to give in and go last minute Christmas shopping and drop Sofi out at their aubela's house. Camila got Lauren distracted while she set up. Camila took at lead Ten presents from under the tree and set them in the basement. She asked Lauren to put them under the tree then sort all of them out. Camila ran a bath in the bathroom across the hall. She threw a bath bomb inside. Lit a few candles. She opened a bag of rose petals and sprinkled them about. If you think this is the present you're dead wrong. Camila tip toed down the stairs to check in Lauren who was confusedly scratching her head. When she saw how distracted she was she smirked sneaking down into the kitchen. She grabbed the chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream. She went back up stairs and set them down on her desk. Now it was time for the present. Camila opened a box and reviled a blue and black skimpy lingerie set. She stripped down and pulled the corset on. She tied it up and smirked at herself. She added the matching black panties and grabbed her robe. She threw it on and tied it up.