3.6

Lust coursed through my veins. Pushing her fragile body against the wall of my room, she moaned out loudly.

"Luke please," she moaned, pulling at the hair on the nape of my neck. "Do something."

"Patience, Princess." I muttered, attaching my lips to her jaw and finding her sweet spot. Against the wall, she moaned out loudly and threw her head back. Beginning to grind my hips against her, a groan escaped my lips.

"You can never tell anyone, Princess." I mumbled into her ear, pushing her skirt from her hips.

"I know," she breathed out, unbuckling my belt and trying her best to push down my jeans. In the back of my mind, I had this nagging voice but I pushed it away.

"Just shut up and get on with it please." She moaned out, pulling off her shirt. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a condom and slipped it on quickly.

"Jump," I told her. She did. Sliding into her gently, giving her some time to adjust.

The sound of moans filled the room, engulfing us in an aura of lust. She pulled me tight against her body as we both began to ride out our highs. My lips were clamped to her neck, creating an atlas of bruises.

"Fuck Luke," she moaned out as she came undone, I following closely behind. She pulsed around me and bit down on my collarbone.

"That was amazing," she murmured, kissing along my jaw. Jumping from my grasp, her feet landed on the ground as she pulled me towards the bed. The nagging voices returned to my head. Glancing at her, I needed to remind her of what I told her before.

"Shanley can never find out."

IM SORRY THIS WAS SHIT BUT I COULDNT MENTION NAMES AND IM AN INNOCENT LITTLE VIRGIN AND IM REALLY BAD AT SMUT BUT HOLY SHIT LUKE WHAT DID YOU DO??????

also shoutout to Nicola for giving me this idea and how to finish this story, I owe you man

ps this chapter was Luke's POV