4.0

19 Days Clean.

Right now, I am currently running to the lads' place so I can tell them all the news of my new job. Touring with them. Running up to the door, I raised my hand to knock on the door. Connecting my fist with the wood, the door opened gently.

With a huge grin on my face, I opened the door and walked in. The whole downstairs was empty, so I walked upstairs to where the lads' rooms were. The only thing was, it didn't know who owned which room.

"Hello?" I called out. Suddenly, a loud bang sounded along with some talking. Laughing to myself, I pictured waking up Michael and him falling out of the bed. Biting down on my lip, I walked towards what I thought was Michael's room. Knocking once, I opened the door, the smile on my face splitting my cheeks.

"Michael?" I chuckled. However, the bedroom was empty. "Dude I heard you falling out of the bed." I laughed, walking around the bed. I noticed a flicker of red hair underneath the bed and my smile faltered slightly. I thought Michael's hair was black?

Glancing around the room, I noticed a white fender in the corner with a black pick guard...

I was in Luke's room.

Flicking my eyes back down to the red hair, I noticed it was gone. Shutting my eyes momentarily, I knelt down and pulled up the duvet, which was blocking the underneath of the bed.

"Hey, Shan!" Ashton exclaimed at the door. "Come here, I need to introduce you to someone!" Flicking my eyes up, I connected my gaze with Ashton's and smiled.

"Dude I have such good news for you!" I exclaimed, standing up and walking towards him. Exiting Luke's bedroom, I shut the door behind me. Near the top of the stairs, stood a girl.

"Shan, this is my girlfriend Eva. Eva, this is Shan." Ashton introduced me to the girl. Her blonde hair was tied up into a high pony tail and a pair of purple rimmed glasses adorned her face. She was roughly up to Ashton's shoulder, and was dressed in a pair of blue skinny jeans and a knit jumper. She had black converse on her feet.

"Hi," I said quietly, slightly shy.

"Hey!" Eva exclaimed, pulling me in for a tight hug. My eyes bulged out of my sockets, she was a bubbly one. That's for sure.

"It's so nice to meet you! Ashton has told me so much about all of you guys. I know you like to be called Shan so I'll call you Shan, is that cool? Cool, because I love nicknames. I've never had a nickname before because my name is too short but I love nicknames." Eva informed me, pulling away from my hug and shining brightly.

"That's fine," I chuckled, feeling my nervousness easing instantly.

Eva reminded me of Hazel.

"So Shan, what did you have to tell me?" Ashton asked me, his smile brightening as he pulled Eva to his side.

"Do you know Joshua, Joshua Black?" I asked him, biting down on my lip gently. Ashton seemed to think for a moment before his eyes widened and he nodded, opening his mouth to speak.

"Shan, you didn-" He said, a smile growing on his face.

"I got a job!" I squeaked out. "I'm touring with you guys! I'm now your assistant sound technician an-" Just as I was explaining everything to Ashton and Eva, the door I had previously closed, opened.

Turning around, I saw Luke exiting the room. I grinned at him but when he saw me, the slight smile he had on his face dropped.

"Luke! You'll never guess what happened!" I exclaimed, beginning to walk towards him. However, the more I assessed the situation, the worse I began to feel.

His hair was messed up. His shirt was on inside out. A large, purple hickey took pride on his neck. But worst of all? Worst of all was the red haired girl that walked out behind him, her head hung in shame and hickies covering her neck.

Nia Lovelis.

just so you guys know, I don't really have anything against Hey Violet. I'm not 100% crazy after them because of what happened with Cherri Bomb but when I saw them at the ROWYSO tour I really liked You Don't Love Me Like You Should so basically, I'm indifferent towards them. anYWAYS HOLY SHIT LUKE YOU DOUCHE LOL THERES ONE CHAPTER LEFT IM SO EXCITED TO FINISH MOONLIGHT :-)