2.3

0 Days Clean

"So please," Calum said softly, "Come to the concert. Then you can never speak to any of us again if you like." Shaking my head gently, began to fiddle with my Claddagh ring. "You're in the VIP area, nobody will see you. You're literally standing with the bodyguards in front of the barriers. Please Shanley."

"Shan," I corrected him quietly. "I'm sorry Calum." Shaking his head, Calum rose from my bed and walked towards the door, shooting me a quick glance.

"I know he hurt you Shanley but if he saved you like you say he did, the least you could do is give him a chance to explain himself." Walking out of my room, Calum left me speechless. My mind slowly began to cave in on me and before I knew it, I was glancing up at the clock trying to figure out how much time I had before the show started.

45 minutes.

Rushing out of my bedroom, I cursed silently when I noticed Calum had already left the apartment. Rushing back into my bedroom, I opened my bedroom and quickly changed into the outfit I had been planning on wearing. My black skinnys, completely black converse and a graphic tee . Keeping my hair down, I reapplied my make-up and placed a red bandana on, pushing my bangs back from my face. I then slipped a few band bracelets on my right wrist to conceal my scars. As I got ready, one thought kept running through my mind.

Calum is right.

***

When I arrived at the venue, there was one bodyguard at the door. Inside I could hear the opening act, Little Sea, singing one of their Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Quickly showing my pass and ticket. The guard instructed me to go in a side door and I would be instructed by another guard and shown to the VIP area. The whole venture to the VIP area was a blur but, once I was there and I came to a halt at the very front of the stage, I knew I was doing the right thing. Beside me, Gee, Jacey and Beth stood. They all simply smiled at me, knowing I needed some space.

In front of me, Little Sea began to perform their new single The Lucky Ones and I sang along quietly. Before I knew it, they left the stage and the whole arena went black. Screams erupted from the crowd as a loud guitar riff boomed throughout the arena. My heart started beating frantically, I shouldn't have come.

Suddenly, the lights lit up the whole arena and there they were, merely feet away from me. Gazing up at the stage, Luke's eyes skimmed through the VIP area before he caught my gaze and a smile broke out on his face.

"Sydney, are you ready to fucking rock tonight?" he screamed into the microphone, the opening chords of Eighteen beginning to flow from his electric guitar.

In that moment, I knew I did the right thing. Coming here tonight, whether I would ever talk to Luke again, was the best decision of my life.

-

AMNESIA PRE ORDER THURSDAY I JUST HAD A HEARTATTACK OH SHIT GUYS THE COVER IS JUST

OKAY. IN CELEBRATION OF THAT AMAZING NEWS, IF I REACH 1.65K READS OR 5 VOTES OR 3 COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER I'LL UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER STRAIGHT AWAY. TRUST ME, YOU WANT TO READ THE NEXT ONE. IT'S MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE IVE EVER WRITTEN. OMF. AMNESIA. BYE.