Epilogue

That day when I saw Nia walking out of Luke's bedroom, both of them covered in hickies, I ran. Running was the only thing I've ever known, and it was honestly the only thing I could think of.

Luke ran after me screaming, begging me to stop. I just ran faster. I eventually lost him when I ran to the park and hid in the slide. Pathetic. I know.

My phone was bombarded with calls and text messages that night and eventually I answered one from Calum, just so everyone would leave me alone. I told him where I was, and he sent Eva to pick me up.

I stayed at Eva's that night. She allowed me to raid her freezer and she told me that she was the guys new stylist for their tour.

Their tour.

The next day I called Joshua and told him I couldn't go on the tour anymore. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do. I signed a contract. I was stuck.

Joshua asked me why I couldn't go on the tour anymore and I told him the truth. I was worried about my mental stability. The voices were coming back. The voices in my head that told me what to do.

The next day, I got a large sum of money transferred to my bank account. Joshua called me up, told me to go get some help and also to stop calling him Joshua because it made him feel old.

So that's what I did.

I went home the following week, having not faced the guys since that night, and I went and got some help.

But now I'm back. I'm on a flight Lisbon, Portugal. I'm ready for the Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour. And most importantly?

Luke Hemmings is no longer my Moonlight.

and that's the end of moonlight, wow. thank you all so much for putting up with this shitty story, and thank you to everyone who's been here since I first started posting.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO MOONLIGHT. ITS CALLED CONTROL AND I WILL BE POSTING IT SOON. I JUST NEED A COVER LOL. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING. FOR ALL YOUR VOTES, COMMENTS, MESSAGES AND EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU GUYS.