1.4

108 Days Clean.

Smoothing over my outfit once more, I decided that I finally looked okay. I was wearing my denim shorts, black Vans, black and white flannel and a black acid washed graphic tee that clearly stated In Your Dreams. My right wrist was littered with my usual bracelets and my Claddagh ring was in its usual position on my right hand. My hair was dead straight and I decided today to wear my fake tapers.

Walking into the bathroom, I used the toilet and washed my hands before applying some light concealer and foundation. I then proceeded to apply my eyeliner and mascara. Spraying myself with perfume and brushing my teeth, I walked into the living room to see Gee sitting on the couch.

“Hey,” I smiled, sitting beside her. Gee looked up at me over the edge of her coffee cup and smiled. An empty plate was in front of her, giving me the idea that she just finished her lunch. I, on the other hand, had finished mine about an hour ago. It was now six, the Meet and Greet was scheduled for eight and we had planned to be the last people to show up, just so the other fans meeting the boys wouldn’t suspect a thing when we didn’t leave to allow more fans to enter.

“Hey. Are you excited?” Gee asked me, putting her cup down on the plate and turning towards me. Shrugging, I smiled at her and bit down on my lip.

“I’m a little nervous,” I admitted. Just as Gee opened her mouth to speak, Jacey and Beth walked into the room.

“Let’s go!” Jacey exclaimed, walking into the room. She was dressed in black shorts and a 5SOS band shirt. The same as Gee, except Gee was wearing skinny jeans.

“We have to look like fans,” Gee explained briefly before standing up and brushing off the back of her jeans. Nodding at her, she disappeared for a moment before returning again, leading me to think she brushed her teeth.

“You ready to see Michael again?” I asked Beth as I grabbed my bag off the counter. Beth simply nodded and smiled at me as we all left the apartment, locking the door behind us.

The walk to the arena was short, about ten minutes. When we got there, some fans were just starting to leave the arena and others were heading in a different door, probably towards the Meet and Greet area. As we joined the queue, I noticed Beth had become much quieter than she usually is but I brushed it off to nerves of seeing Michael again.

The line dragged on for what seemed like forever when it was finally just two groups in front of us. As one entered the room, we were left waiting with nerves bubbling inside us. Gee and Jacey talked amongst themselves but, both Beth and I were quiet.

I didn’t know how I should act. Should I head straight towards Calum or do I wait and introduce myself first? One thought lingered in my mind the whole five minutes the group was in with the boys. The person that saved my life was on the other side of the door. I felt my heart beginning to thump in my chest as the final group entered, leaving only us waiting.

What do I do if I suddenly break down crying when I see Luke? It was completely possible, I didn’t trust my emotions enough. I could react in anyway, I didn’t know. That seemed to be the longest five minutes of my life. When the final group left the room and were out of hearing distance, the bodyguard gave Beth a pat on the back.

“He’s been waiting all day to see you.” He said quietly, nodding with his head towards the door. Beth shot me one last gaze before we all stepped forwards, opening the door. Keeping my head lowered, I exhaled deeply and walked into the room.

It was now or never.

-

Guys she’s finally going to meet them, oh my god you’ve no idea how excited I am for the next chapter. Chapter Fifteen is the first chapter I ever wrote and the whole story is based around it. So because of that, I’ll upload the next chapter when I either get a) 850 reads. b) three comments or c) five votes. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I’m so excited for the next one. Please give me your feedback and I’ll updated when I reach one of the above. Thanks guys!