0.5

I don’t know what to do

Clicking send, I glanced back at Shan’s bedroom door. She had fallen asleep half an hour ago, she was drained from crying. Sighing quietly, I waited for my phone to vibrate.

Let me talk to her

Biting down on my lip, I typed in a quick reply.

I can’t, she doesn’t know

After a moment, my phone buzzed again.

What do you mean she doesn’t know?

Scoffing at his idiocy, I bit my lip and looked around the room. I still felt self-conscious about people knowing about Michael and I.

I mean she doesn’t know you shit, I haven’t told her about Michael and I.

Rolling my eyes, I locked my phone and walked into the kitchen. Taking a class from the cupboard, I poured myself a glass of water.

She tells you her life story and you can’t even tell her who your boyfriend is? Smooth :-)

I bit down on my lip. As much as I hate to admit it, he’s right. Finishing my water, I typed in a reply.

I’m going to tell her tomorrow.

And I am, that’s the truth. I walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch just as Jacey walked in the front door. Smiling at her, I placed my finger to my lip in a hushing manner.

“Shan had a rough day, she’s asleep.” I whispered. Jacey nodded at me and smiled, sitting beside me on the couch.

Alright. Remember the plan and give her my number tomorrow. I’ll talk to you then, Ashton just got his drum stick stuck up his nose hahaha

Rolling my eyes at the idiocy of my boyfriend’s band members, I locked my phone and exhaled deeply through my nose. Tomorrow is going to be a tough day. But I couldn’t just tell Shan and not the others. All the girls deserved to know.

As Gee walked in the door of the apartment and began to take off her shoes, I exhaled deeply through my nose.

“Guys, I need to tell you something.” I breathed out, looking up anxiously.