seven.

Despite the recent drama going on, Aubrey and Camilla wanted to keep things as normal as possible for their children. They'd planned to take the boys to the zoo today.

"I hate this double stroller, it is so heavy!" Camilla sighed, trying to fold the stroller to put in the boot.

"Let me do it" Aubrey chuckled, appearing through the open garage door and took the stroller out of her hands. "Is the stroller heavy or are you just weak?"

"Let me hit you over the head with it and we'll see how strong you are" Camilla joked, showing him her middle finger.

He paused to look at her. "I know them zoo animals about to act up when they see you walk through, good God" he eyed her up and down.

"Oh stop" she grabbed him by the throat and pulled him into a kiss.

"You better stop before we're late" he reminded her, giving her a light slap on the ass.

As they drove to the zoo, Aubrey couldn't help but feel a slight sense of anxiety gnawing at him. Regardless of Sean's apparent desire to help, he knew there was more to it and he wasn't going to trust Sean completely, just enough to figure out his angle.

Camilla, sensing his unease, reached over and took his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "We'll figure this out, Aubrey. We always do," she said softly.

Aubrey smiled at her, grateful for her support. "Yeah, you're right. We'll handle it."

When they arrived at the zoo, their sons' excitement was contagious. Aubrey held Aaron and Alijah was wanting to run from exhibit to exhibit, pointing out his favorite animals and asking a million questions. Aubrey and Camilla watched them with pride, momentarily forgetting their worries.

"What animal is that?" Aubrey asked Alijah.

"Cheetah!" Alijah beamed.

"Good boy" Aubrey smiled, highfiving the toddler.

The moved to the discovery zone so that the boys could see the animals up close, Camilla held Alijah so he could feed an alpaca through the wire fencing.

"The baby is getting fussy, you wanna take a break?" Aubrey turned to Camilla, who was washing Alijah's hands. She nodded, letting Aubrey handle Alijah whilst she tried to rock Aaron to sleep.

As they sat down for a snack break, Camilla brought up the subject of their marriage counselling sessions. "I feel like we're making progress," she said.

Aubrey nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's tough, especially now with everything going on...But it's worth it. I want us to be stronger than ever."

Camilla smiled at him, her eyes softening. "Me too."

"Shit with Sean was crazy last night" Aubrey shifted the topic to Sean. He reiterated the whole night, watching Camilla's facial expressions shift from neutral to confused to shocked.

"Do you believe him?" Camilla asked Aubrey, quickly looking over at Alijah who was dozing off in his section of the stroller.

"Not at all" Aubrey shook his head.

"Do you want my thoughts on it?" Camilla looked at him.

"I always want your thoughts" he smiled at her, she beamed back at him for a moment.

"I would not trust him. He thinks he's smarter than everyone else, a crown attorney feeding information to those being investigated? If he cared about his job he wouldn't have even given me the tip-off"

"You don't think he did that because of his unrequited crush?" He said, causing them both to laugh.

"Partially, but that's my exact point. He has to feel like he's getting something from this situation. Telling me helps us, but you know what helps him?" Camilla raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Aubrey furrowed his brows.

"Baka" Camilla looked at him.

"How so?"

"Baka is fucking hothead, everybody knows that. He tells me, I tell you and you tell Baka. Baka can implicate you both in everything and he will not hesitate to take out who he needs to, Sean feeds you information about people and you'll tell Baka, Baka will kill those people and who suddenly looks like the hero that knows everything and caught the bad guys?"

"Sean" a sudden realisation hit Aubrey. "So what do you think I should do?"

"Play him at his own game. Let him tell you information, make him think you trust him. But watch Baka, try and calm his ass down" Camilla nodded.

"You're right" Aubrey smiled at her. "Thank you for the advice, baby" he planted a light peck on her lips.

"Sorry, it's lip gloss" she wiped his mouth. "Are you opening Frings as normal or is there some type of hiatus that needs to go on?"

"Definitely opening as normal. Monique said we need to just act normal, it doesn't necessarily look good if we close especially over false accusations. You're still wanting to do your moms club thing, right?"

"I do, but to be honest, with everything going on I haven't given it much thought" Camilla shrugged.

"C, why didn't you tell me that?" Aubrey looked over at her. "Baby, whatever is going on I don't want that interfering with your wants and needs. These legal issues are temporary, I don't want you worrying about this shit, I want you focusing on positive things"

Camilla sighed. "I know, it's just hard not to worry. But you're right, I shouldn't let it consume me. I still want to do the moms club thing, it's important to me."

Aubrey nodded. "Then we'll make it happen. We'll find a way to balance everything."

Camilla smiled at him, feeling grateful for his unwavering support. Despite the drama going on around them, they were determined to keep their family and their relationship strong.

As they continued their day at the zoo, they pushed aside their worries and enjoyed the time with their children.