two.

Aubrey the next morning to see Camilla was already awake, he brushed his teeth and washed his face before heading downstairs to see Camilla had made breakfast for everybody.

It was as if Aubrey and Camilla had the same baby twice, Aaron and Alijah looked almost identical. Both had Camilla's eyes and nose but Aubrey's mouth, skin tone and hair colour. Aaron even had the same birthmark as Aubrey.

Aaron was sat in his high chair banging his hands against the tray as Camilla fed him. Alijah on the other hand was terrorising Camilla as usual.

"I'm gonna tell daddy that you're refusing to sit down and eat breakfast" Camilla said to Alijah,

"Wanna sit up" Alijah stomped his feet as he climbed on the surface of his high chair.

"Look, there's daddy" Camilla pointed as she saw Aubrey entering the kitchen. Alijah quickly jumped down at the sight of Aubrey.

"I saw your little bad ass already" he chuckled, lightly poking Alijah. "Listen to your mom"

"I want to climb" Alijah laughed, tugging on Aubrey's arm so he could put him on the floor. "Dada, want to go down"

"No, sit and eat your breakfast" Aubrey sat him back down in his chair.

"No climbing" Camilla laughed as she fed Aaron.

"If you climb, then you'll get in trouble" Aubrey said to him. "Morning baby" Aubrey pecked Camilla on the lips.

"Morning, there's a plate for you over there" Camilla pointed briefly, turning her attention back to Aaron.

"Thank you baby, I appreciate you taking the time to make me breakfast" Aubrey laughed, kissing her on the head as he referenced the 'homework' they were given.

"Want to kiss mama" Alijah turned his head, puckering his lips. Camilla laughed, standing up to walk over to Alijah and give him a kiss before returning back to the baby. "Brudder kiss mama" he smiled, pointing at Aaron to kiss Camilla.

"Muah!" Camilla laughed, kissing Aaron on the cheek which made both the kids and Aubrey laugh. Aubrey watched Camilla interacting with their sons and it brought a smile to his face, when he had envisioned life a few years ago he'd always seen himself with a life just like this.

He sat down, eating his breakfast and basking in the glory of his life. He had the dream wife and the kids, he had the house and the businesses.

"Is that a tooth I see coming through?" Aubrey changed his attention to Aaron. Aaron slapped the air, making sounds in response.

"Hopefully it is" Camilla stroked his cheek.

"I'm thinking we should have a family day today"

"I'm down for that, what were you thinking?"

"Anything you want" Aubrey chuckled, taking a seat next to Alijah.

"Anything I want, daddy?" She pretended to be shocked.

"Anything you want, baby" he smirked, winking at her.

"One therapy session and you're almost better" she joked.

"Want to climb!" Alijah jumped up once again, stomping his foot.

"Alijah, you have five seconds to sit down before you get in trouble " Aubrey said, pausing from eating his food to feed Alijah. Alijah suddenly sat down and behaved as Aubrey fed him.

It was definitely a handful for Camilla to juggle both Aaron and Alijah by herself.

"You gonna stay quiet while mama cleans your tray?" Camilla said, putting Aaron on her hip. "Yes you are" She said, making him giggle loudly.