sixteen.

Authors note:
The beginning of this chapter is quite *clears throat* mature. Scroll down a little bit and you will be back to our regular programming.

-

However, all was not what it seemed.

"I'm sorry I grabbed your face like that" Camilla pouted, softly cupping Aubrey's face.

"That's okay, you were on your Angelina Jolie shit. We needed that" he lightly chuckled, pulling her onto his lap.

"Do you think she bought it?" Camilla asked.

"Definitely" Aubrey nodded, pecking her on the lips.

Aubrey seemed to be two steps ahead. Despite being thoroughly thrown off by the restaurant search leading to any type of discovery, he was well aware of how huge a RICO case was and how vigilant he truly had to be.

While Camilla didn't know the full extent to his business in Miami, their disagreement a few months ago had led to him confessing what was important for her to know. Camilla's earlier storm out was a part of a bigger plan.

"I thought we trusted Monique though?"

"We do, but if this goes to trial and they think you knew anything then they will try to make it seem like you're an accomplice and I can't have that"

"But Monique is your lawyer, babe"

"Yes, but keyword baby, my lawyer. If she thinks something about you will help my case, she'll do it. Of course she'd try to avoid it, but still" Aubrey explained.

"Makes sense" Camilla nodded. "So, what now?" Camilla raised an eyebrow.

"We move as normal, Monique is working on it"

"But what is normal, when are you going to stop all this stuff with OVO? I don't want us worrying about things like this" Camilla sighed.

"Soon, I'm working on it. I promise. Do you trust me?"

"Yes. I trust you." she smiled. "But you need to know, I'm here to help. Anything you want or need."

"Anything?" a sensual smile took over his face. His eyes trailed her face and her body, taking note of her being in nothing but a bodysuit.

"Anything" she smirked, resting her forehead against his.

"I feel like you always know what I need." He responded, watching Camilla slipping her hand along his stomach to his waist and into his boxers.

"Are you sure?" She raised an eyebrow, rubbing her hands up and down along his shaft. Their child free home for next few hours would be taken full advantage of.

"Yes." He whispered against her ear. "Get on the floor" he demanded.

She moved from his lap to the floor positioning herself between his legs and looking up at him. He lifted himself slightly, allowing her to pull his sweatpants and boxers down.

His eyes filled with lust as Camilla looked him in the eyes, shoved the length of his dick to the back of her mouth. The louder his moans, the harder she went and the more of a mess she made.

He held the back of her head, applying pressure as she did her best to keep it in her mouth for longer than she normally could, her eyes watery and saliva everywhere.

"Stand up baby" Aubrey managed to let escape his mouth. He guided her up, firmly sliding himself inside of her.

They both let out a loud moan in unison. Aubrey's words became inaudible as he watched her bounce got up and down, he grabbed her throat and by pulled her into him, pushing his tongue into her mouth.