nineteen.

Almost three and a half hours later, Aubrey, Baka, and Hush landed in Miami. Flying there was the least complicated part of this trip, they needed to meet with their other business partners and check on their Miami warehouse without drawing any suspicion...but they'd already planned the execution of that.

"Drizzy, long time no fuckin see, my brother!" French chuckled, pulling Aubrey in for a brief hug. "We gotta get you out here more often, but I know wifey don't play that shit" he chuckled lightly.

"At all. I'm on a tight leash right now, man" he joked.

French, also known as Karim was a close associate of Aubrey and the rest of his crew. From in the Bronx, of Moroccan heritage but living in Miami. He would often oversee the transportation of goods from Aubrey's crew to his, but he did in fact have a partner in crime who was not as involved.

"Nice to put a face to the name" a female voice said, arching an eyebrow at Aubrey and walking over to shake his head.

Catya.

Catya worked closely with French, she barely asked questions because she trusted French to tie up any loose ends but after hearing there was a mishap the other day, she began asking questions and worrying that Aubrey and his team were up to something.

"Likewise" Aubrey towered over her, shaking her hand and staring at her momentarily. Her eyes stayed on him, before noticing his wedding band and then staring at that letting a small smirk fall onto her face.

There was no denying that she was an attractive woman. Her skin tight jumpsuit held onto her curves perfectly and the colour complimented her brownskin, she walked with confidence. She was sure of herself, or at least she appeared to be.

Catya wasted no time getting to business. "I hate to break up this brotherly reunion, but I just needed to know what the fuck happened the other day?" Catya inquired, referencing the day that Officer Mitchell had interjected the exchange Baka was supposed to have with her.

"I told you relax, Cat. Drizzy is cool, I known him for years"

"Yeah, but I don't know him so-"

"Look, shit got hot the other day and we didn't have the time to even figure it out right away. French is my brother, I wouldn't think of doing some snake shit. At the end of the day, we all want the same thing right?" Aubrey reassured her.

"I hope so" Catya replied, folding her arms. "So where are our things?"

"Here" Hush and Baka said in unison, walking into the room holding two duffel bags each.

"A little extra in this bag to say sorry for the inconvenience" Baka said, placing the bags on the table in front of Catya as Hush did the same.

"Oh, thank you. We definitely do all want the same thing" she relaxed a little bit. "But, if shit got hot this time, how can I trust it won't get hot the times after?"

"It won't" Aubrey replied. "I'm not new to this"

"I'll take your word for it" Catya stifled a smile. "So, how long are you all here for?"

French furrowed his eyebrows, noticing Catya's more than welcoming nature towards Aubrey.

"Not long" Hush responded, also noticing Catya's behaviour.

"Let's grab dinner later, all of us," Catya suggested, her tone surprisingly warm.

"Fuck dinner, let's go to the club" French laughed.

"Both?" Catya smirked.

"Dinner is cool but I gotta pass on the club" Aubrey declined, earning playful jeers from French and Baka.

"Here's me thinking you had a bit of fire inside of you" Catya teased, wrinkling her nose.

"Maybe you're wrong. I'm not one to give much away" Aubrey chuckled. "But you know what, why not? All work and no play doesn't sound that good."

"That's the shit I'm talking about, man" French laughed.

As they wrapped up their meeting and Aubrey, Baka, and Hush continued with their errands, Aubrey took a moment to call Camilla.

"Hi baby, I miss you" Aubrey bellowed down the phone to Camilla. Hush and Baka laughed to each other, Camilla was the only one to ever bring the lover boy side out of Aubrey. He didn't care, he'd scream from the rooftops how much he loved her.

"Hi daddy, I miss you more" Camilla replied. "I can't wait for you to get back"

"Me too. I wish you were here though, next time I want you to come with us" he said. "How are the boys?"

"They're good, nap time for them both"

"I'll vomit if I gotta listen to this shit any longer" Baka teased, momentarily putting his hand over his face in jest, earning a laugh from Hush.

"If it helps, I miss you and Hush too, Baka"  Camilla said.

"Ignore him, he's just jealous" Hush joked.

"I'll leave you guys to it, babe call me before you go to bed"

"Alright baby, I love you" Aubrey said.

"I love you too" Camilla replied, hanging up the phone.

"Yo, you gotta stay away from Catya" Hush said, looking over at Aubrey who chuckled in response.

"It's nothing like that between me and her. I'm not thinking about any woman other than my wife" Aubrey responded.

"I hope she knows that, she seems determined" Baka added.