twenty.

As the evening unfolded, Aubrey found himself grappling with the decision to skip dinner and the club with Catya and the others.

He'd been at the receiving end of Camilla's anger and hurt when she felt he had disrespected her before and he wasn't trying to go back there.

But what was the harm in a couple hours of fun?

Despite his initial reservations, Aubrey found himself enjoying the evening more than he expected. Catya wanted her presence to be known, her confidence facade seemed infectious to everyone else but Aubrey felt he could see straight through her.

As the evening unfolded, Aubrey found himself at the dinner table with Catya, French, Baka, and Hush.

"Cat, you wasn't tryna bring none of your sexy friends out with us tonight?" French asked, causing the group to laugh.

"I wanted you guys all to myself tonight" she responded, her gaze drifting over to an unaware Aubrey as he texted Camilla.

A small smirk appeared on his face as he looked at the sexy selfie Camilla had sent him.

"Aubrey: You can't have me feeling like this when I'm out in public"

"Camilla: Lol. Punishment for leaving"

Aubrey was interrupted by the feeling of Catya firmly holding the top of his wrist. "What do you think Aubrey?" Catya asked.

"I didn't hear what you said" he replied, locking his phone.

"I said, do we want to get dessert and then head to the club or just go now?"

"Now is good. I'm not really in the mood for anything sweet" Aubrey replied.

"We'll see later" Catya thought to herself.

The group conversation continued to flow easily, punctuated by laughter and occasional business talk.

As dinner drew to a close, Catya proposed heading to a nearby club to continue the night's festivities. Aubrey hesitated, mindful of his commitments and the looming presence of Camilla back home. Yet, the allure of the night proved too tempting to resist.

At the club, the music pulsed through the air, enveloping them in a haze of excitement and energy.

Aubrey let himself get swept away in the moment, it was drink after drink and shot after shot. Catya's presence beside him only heightened the experience, her proximity stirring something deep within him.

"It's nice to see you enjoying yourself" Catya whispered in Aubrey's ear.

"I'm always enjoying myself" Aubrey chuckled, slurring slightly.

"I could think of another way for you to enjoy yourself tonight" Catya said cupping the bottom half of his face and pulling it towards her face.

"I'm a married man" Aubrey raised an eyebrow , his eyes briefly wondering over her face and body as he removed her hands from his face.

"That has nothing to do with me" Catya replied, Aubrey shook his head and lightly chuckled.

"That's true, but you know what's crazy?" Aubrey leaned in, playfully grabbing her by the throat. Hush and Baka watched on, trying to figure out what was going on.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow, clearly aroused by his actions.

"I wouldn't even fuck you how I fuck my wife, you'd be nothing more than a drunken moment to me. So for your sake, let's keep shit strictly professional" he chuckled, releasing her.

Catya was silent for a moment, almost slightly embarrassed. She always got a what she wanted.

"I think it's time we head back to the hotel, early flight tomorrow" Aubrey said over the music, catching Hush and Baka's attention. French was far too busy fraternising with the beautiful women in the club.