Two is worse than one...

Louis P.O.V

"Yeah alright Mum i'm going to go and grab lunch now, I love you too," I replied, looking down at Daisy who was trying to get my attention. "What's up Dais?" I questioned looking down at her. "Can't find Lottie," she replied her eyes widening in confusion. "Oh she's gone out for a bit kiddo, she'll be back soon, let's go and get some lunch," I told her grabbing her hand. We were currently on our first day of tour and kicking it off in Toronto. I led Daisy to catering and automatically sighed at the fight that was about to happen in order to get her to eat something.

"Grab a plate Dais, what would you like?" I asked bending down to her height. "I don't want anything," she whined and I sighed. "Daisy, this happens every meal, you need to eat, now you will eat or you will go to bed and won't watch the show tonight," I enforced raising my eyebrows at her. "Fine," she mumbled, "pizza," she sighed. "Alright," I replied. "Let's put some vegetables on as well," I said grabbing some cucumber and carrots. "No," she whined pulling my hand back. "Daisy, you need to eat some vegetables, now are we going to argue or are you going to be a good girl?" I firmly stated as she turned away, slapping my hand.

"Table. Now." I enforced pointing over to a table where El, Liam and Harry were already sat. She groaned and I pushed her forward gently to get her moving, her stomping over to the table. "Would you like to go back and try walking nicely to the table again, we don't stomp in this family!" I firmly said, grabbing the top of her head and turning her around. I continued walking over to the table and set my plate and her plate down, taking a seat and watching with my eyebrows raised sternly as Daisy walked back over to the table. "Good girl," I muttered lifting her in a chair. "You alright Dais?" Harry asked from next to her. "Mmmm," she muttered her head buried into the table. "You tired?" Liam asked from the across the table. She didn't reply and I nodded at all of them making them laugh. "Tired and moody," I replied for her.

I started eating my lunch, knowing that it would be a big task to get her to eat hers. "I'm going to the spa with Sophia," El told me. "Alright babe," I said, grabbing her and kissing her as she laughed struggling.

"Daisy you need to eat please," I said turning my gaze to her. She still had her head in the table and I lifted her onto my lap bringing her plate over. I watched as she picked up a piece of pizza and ate it. "Cucumber please," I warned and she picked up a piece eating it.

She continued to eat however far from happy as El came running back in. "Alright babe, I thought you wer-" I started. "Lou, Lottie's crying," she explained frantically as my eyes widened and I handed Daisy to Harry, telling him to make sure she ate and running off after El.

As I turned the corner, I spotted Lottie and instantly ran over to her hugging her tightly to my chest. I stayed like that for a while, occasionally 'sshing' her. "What's wrong hmm?" I asked after a while. "He won't leave me alone," she cried and I led her over to the sofa, my eyes widening in shock. "Who, who babe?" I asked frantically. "Him, he keeps messaging me and sending me pictures of himself, he's your friend," she replied as she cried hysterically. "Wait who keeps doing this?" I asked in panic. In reply she handed me her phone. I looked through the raunchy messages she had been sent by a guy claiming he knew me and the lads. I froze instantly and knew I had to calm her down before her telling her this wasn't right. "Shh, you're ok, you're safe, i'm not going to let anyone hurt you," I cooed cuddling her close. "This isn't right ok, i'm going to sort this and he won't bother you anymore alright, but Lottie look at me," I said bringing her chin up to face me. "You should have told me," I enforced and she nodded but she was still crying hysterically so I brought her into another hug and then led her into the catering room and over to the lads who were still sat there trying to get Daisy to eat. They all looked up at us with concern as I led her over to them and I just gave them a look that I would tell them later before leaving them to comfort her and storming out of the room to get myself under control before I rang the pervert that had been bothering my little sister.

After many people walking passed me with concerned and questioning looks and finally being able to get myself under control, I picked up Lottie's phone and rang the number she had been sent.

I grimaced as a voice spoke from the other end of the line. "Hello," it spoke. "I'm just going to be completely plain and simple with you mate, I want you to stay clear of my 15 year old sister," I spoke in anger. "You are a criminal with the things you have been sending to her and deserve to be locked up for life," I yelled into the phone. "You're 24 and she is 15. What are you thinking? Don't even think about coming to the stadium tonight. I don't want to see you there." I shouted again. "Stay away and don't even think about coming near my sister again," I yelled before slamming the phone down and rubbing my hands over my face. I walked back into catering where Lottie was a lot more calm. "I promise he won't come near you again, s'alright." I cooed cuddling her close to me. "Alright? How about I get Daisy to sleep and then we go and grab a Starbucks?" I bribed hoping to get her to calm down. "M-hm," she replied and I nodded grabbing Daisy off of Harry.

"Come on honey, it's nap time," I cooed lifting her onto my lap. "You're a good girl for eating you know," I told her proudly. "Proud of you," I said laying her down on the sofa and covering her with her blanket. "Night night baby girl, I love you," I cooed kissing her forehead. "Lottie and I are going to Starbucks quickly, if you're a good girl and go to sleep for me, then i'll bring you back a treat." I bribed and she nodded turning back over to me. "Lay with me," she whined and I nodded. "For a little bit," I told her patting her bum lightly. Her eyes fluttered close within a couple of minutes and sighed content at the fact that one of my sisters was calm.

"Come on Lotts, let's go," I called following her out of the room, grabbing my wallet on the way and shutting the door behind me.