Late Night Shenanigans...

Louis P.O.V

We had arrived in Hollywood LA late at night as I ran out of the airport towards El extremely excited. "El!" I yelled in excitement as I ran towards her with open arms. She laughed as I lifted her up and spun her around. "I missed you babe," I whispered against her lips before kissing her.

Our romantic moment was interrupted as I felt a tug on my track suit bottoms. I looked down to see an extremely tired Daisy with her thumb in her mouth and big bags under her eyes. "Awww, we've got a tired baby," I cooed lifting Daisy onto my hip. "Hiya darling," El cooed kissing her cheek.

We soon left the airport and climbed into the taxi that was taking us to our hotel. I still had a drowsy looking Daisy clinging onto me as I set her into the car seat. "I think she'll be awake all night," El told me as I sighed. "Yeah she's in one of those moods," I replied looking across at her.

We were soon to arrive at the hotel and luckily the paparazzi had not found us so we got out of the car as El carried Daisy on her hip while I grabbed the suitcases out of the boot.

El placed Daisy down on the floor as we checked in and the man started leading us to our room. Daisy seemed to have woken up a bit and so she skipped happily along the floor before breaking out into a sprint. I rolled my eyes as we reached our room seeing that she had already ran passed. "I'm going to get you," I teased chasing after her. "No!" she squealed continuing to run down the corridor. I caught up to her and picked her up back to chest as she squealed in shock. "Haha!" I cooed tickling her across the tummy. "Gotcha!" I cooed carrying her back to the room.

El had already gone in so I carried Daisy through the open door and threw her onto the bed. She laughed as I smiled softly at her before grabbing pyjamas out of her suitcase seeing it was already late. Buzz! My phone went off.

Liam: At Shamrock - come down bro.

"Liam's at Shamrock, I wanted that new tattoo," I told El as she came out of the bathroom, "I could get her in her pyjamas and then just take her with us." I nodded towards Daisy who was laying on the bed playing on my phone. "Yeah let's do that." she agreed as I nodded taking Daisy's hand.

I ran a bubble bath for Daisy and laid her down on the floor. "We're going to take a bath and then go see Liam and maybe Harry at the tattoo parlour," I told her as I took off her shorts and little flannel shirt. "Okay," she replied as I set her in the bath.

"Shall we put your pyjamas on or do you want your little sun dress?" I asked as she agreed with the second option. I nodded grabbing her and wrapping her in the towel. I dried her off on my hip as I walked in the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Grabbing some underwear, I put on her little patterned sundress as El walked out wearing a similar dress.

"Snap!" Daisy shouted excited as I took a picture of them both.

@LouisTomlinson: From the mouth of a seven year old - "snap". My two girls, love them so much, can't wait to get all my favourite girls back together in a couple of months. Missing the family loads!

Just then there was a knock at the door and as I opened it, my mouth widened in shock...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-A/N Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for reading xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx