Who's here?

Louis P.O.V

"Mummy!" Daisy exclaimed running towards my Mum. My Mum laughed lifting Daisy up with her. "Oh darling," my Mum muttered into her head. They continued to cuddle as I quickly went to get Lottie. "Lottie..." I started, rubbing her back from where she was asleep on the bed. "Mmmm," she mumbled turning over to face me. "Someone's here to see you," I told her as she got up off the bed. She stumbled into the main room obviously still tired and her eyes widened in shock. "Mum!" she yelled running over to her. Yet again my Mum laughed hugging her eldest daughter close to her. My two sisters continued to talk at her when I looked at the time realising we had to go to the tattoo parlour. 

"Dais, you gonna stay here with Mummy?" I asked assuming she would want to be with her Mum but instead she shook her head looking up at me with tiny eyes. "You promised me a slushie," she told me eyeing me up and down. "Ok, ok," I laughed, stroking her hair. "I thought I got away with that," I mumbled to everyone else. "Alright well i'll bring her back for you to put her to bed," I told my Mum as she nodded sitting down with Lottie to watch a movie and paint their nails. I shook my head at them before grabbing my wallet and phone and walking out behind Daisy who was continuously chatting about her slushie she was going to get. I reached out for El's hand as we reached the elevator and she smiled putting her hand in mine. 

"Daisy, come here please," I warned as she ran out of the elevator as it hit ground floor. I knew there would be a lot of people and this scared me a bit considering the tattoo parlour was only a few streets down the road. "Louis, come on!" she yelled at me not taking any notice of what I had just said. "Daisy Freya, here now," I said sternly lifting her onto my hip. She whined trying to get down but I just hoisted her up higher. "Slushie," she whined and I bit back a laugh. "Dais, I told you we would but you have to wait patiently like a big girl," I told her as she nodded. The shop that sells them was only a couple of metres from where we were but she didn't know that.

As soon as we got to the shop, I let Daisy down and she ran to the big machine that held over 15 flavours. "I'm slowing starting to regret the fact that i'm letting her have one," I mumbled to El. "Oh Louis," she laughed, "Kids are always hyper, especially Daisy!" El laughed as Daisy picked which flavours she wanted. "Please, please, please, can I have orange, lemon and lime and bubblegum?" Daisy questioned while I nearly melted at her cute politeness. "Well of course you can, especially since you asked so nicely, good girl," I praised as I paid the cashier. 

"Here babydoll, be careful," I told her as I handed her the colourful cup. "Thank you!" she exclaimed as she took a huge sip. "You're very welcome," I told her kissing the top of her head. I grabbed El's hand again and lifted Daisy up onto my left hip. "Down," she whined and I caved in after a while not wanting her in a bad mood. 

As we got to the end of the street where the parlour was in sight, I turned to Daisy and crouched to her height. "Alright babe, don't get freaked out, it's ok," I assured her, "Now can I take your drink, just for now so it doesn't get spilt?" I asked and she nodded handing over her drink reluctantly. I let Daisy go first as El held onto her and I held onto El. The crowds noise increased a lot but we got into the parlour quickly and I handed Daisy her drink back as she squealed excitedly. 

"Hey mate," I heard Liam call as I smiled running to chat with him. We chatted for a while until about midnight, which would've been only 7 at home and so I wasn't too bothered about Daisy being up. I had got my new tattoo and was watching Harry get one when I felt a tap on my leg. I looked down and smiled softly at Daisy's tired eyes. I groaned as I lifted her onto my lap, turning her sideways. She cuddled sideways into me as I rubbed her back. "Look, Harry's got a new one," I told her pointing to his thigh where a new tattoo was currently being drawn. 

"Meh," I heard Daisy mumbled. Harry tried to hide his smile but his dimples showed as he opened his mouth in shock. "Meh? What do you mean meh, you little monkey!" he exclaimed tickling her tummy. She giggled pulling away as El poked her head. "Your Mum's asking when we're coming back," she told me as I got up lifting Daisy up with me. "Shall we go now? I'm done," I asked and she nodded agreeing. "I think this one will go soon," I told her and she nodded agreeing as we both looked down at Daisy. 

It didn't take long to get back to the hotel as most fans had gone. Obviously there were the odd few but I was happy to stop and sign stuff and take pictures. By the time we got back, it was around 12:30 and I knocked on the hotel door, only for my Mum to open it within ten seconds. "I've got one tired monkey for you," I told her as she took Daisy taking her to get her pyjamas on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx