Night Troubles...

Louis P.O.V

My Mum had left a couple of day before and since then Daisy had been having trouble getting to sleep at night and whenever I would check on her in the night she would be awake. I decided that although she was too old for it, to put a baby monitor in her room so that way I would know if she needed me. 

"Daisy Freya, come on we need to go to bed," I cooed as she laid on the sofa watching TV. "In a minute," she mumbled gazing at the TV. "No, now missy" I warned lifting her onto my hip. I carried her into the room she was staying in and laid her on the floor, grabbing some clean pyjamas.  I began to undress her as she played on my phone. I had her dressed quickly and laid her in the bed, kneeling next to her and stroking her hair. 

"Which song darling?" I asked as she thought for a minute. "Look after you," she mumbled her eyes being forced to stay open. "Alright," I cooed beginning to sing and with that she out like a light for the first night in a few nights. "Good night, my little bunny," I mumbled kissing her forehead and laying a baby monitor next to her, taking the other one with me.

I had been in bed for about an hour just on twitter when I heard shuffling in the baby monitor. I decided to get up and go and see if Daisy was okay. As I turned my head around the door, I saw Daisy slowly getting out of bed and removing her bed sheets. I didn't understand what she was doing until I noticed a big stain on the sheets. 

"Dais..." I mumbled as her head snapped up in shock. Her eyes widened as tears collected in her eyes. "Dais," I cooed walking over to her and bending to her height. I rubbed my hand up and down her back and looked her in the eyes. "It's alright babe, everyone has accidents," I cooed taking her wet bed sheets from her. I placed them into the bathroom for the night and grabbed a blanket from the wardrobe. Grabbing some clean pyjamas, I turned to Daisy who was stood by the bed, a pout evident on her face. I grabbed her hand and sat on the floor pulling her towards me. "Come on," I laughed kissing her cheek and laying her down in front of me. I removed her pyjamas and pulled a pull up from her bag. 

"No!" she whined and my eyes widened. "Shhh, Daisy, it's late come on let's put this on and go back to sleep," I warned and laid her down again. I placed it on her as she whined and whinged before pulling on the new pyjama bottoms. "Let's go to sleepy time," I cooed placing her into her bed.

She shot up straight from the bed and whined holding her arms out to me. My face softened and I picked her back up kissing her multiple times on the side of her face. She giggled and I carried her back to my room laying her into the bed.

"Goodnight baby girl, I love you..." I mumbled kissing her forehead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N Thank you for reading xxxxxx