scholar in the streets, 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 in the sheets.

(I apologize if some of the details are inaccurate; I'm just using my imagination from the video  without much attention to the game's storyline.)

From a Lazy Student to a "Workaholic" Scholar: Alhaitham is remarkably unpredictable no matter how common or rare the circumstances are. As an assistant and Childhood friend to Alhatiham, you always find him very attractive but an indolent individual at the same time... Mostly when it comes to his meetings.

Y/N: "Sir, you have a next meeting with the senior scholars at 2:30 PM today".

Alhaitham: "Cancel it. The meeting is a rinse-and-repeat process on how the "new" Akademiya schedule is going to be like," Said Alhaitham as his eyes glued on to his book while laying on top of his soft mattress.

It's impossible to convince Alhaitham to attend the conference based on that description alone.

[Flashback]

Y/N: "Attend the conference meeting Alhatiham: You're late! It's the seventh time in a row out of 2 weeks! And you are not the only one who's getting an irritated lecture: It's Me!" You glared at him furiously.

Alhaitham: "Why will I make an appearance, if the information they're proceeding to provide is the same report as the previous? Plus, the majority of the reports are irrelevant and waste my time and energy on listening to them". Noted, as he lay on the couch, gazing at the ceiling.

Y/N: *Agitated* "You are seriously a pain in the neck to converse too! Maybe if you are more "agile" and applicable with your actual work than staying indoors 24/7: none of this would have happened!"

Alhaitham: *Glares back* "Well, Thank You. No one obligated you to "work" with me in the first place: So it's your fault. Furthermore, always remember that I'm not manipulating how you want to toil your job. I'm just doing things I enjoy, and the same goes for you, Assistant L/N. Adding on, If you want to argue about my work ethic and how much of a "Vain" I am. Then, please have a quick look at my work documents. You will have an immediate acuity of it".

Although, this wasn't your first ever "argument" with him. You still respected him: invariantly with his insolent, and ridiculing attitude. He was always with you whenever you faced tough dilemmas, such as Presentations, Deadlines, Normal house routines, etc. Nevertheless, as for how long you've known him, there are always hidden secrets about Alhaitham that were left unknown: Especially when it comes to his book stashes.

[Outside of the house]

As you and Alhaitham were strolling with the group of senior scholars: and took inscriptions of everything. You then start to notice another group of people gossiping about Alhaitham: it was from how a crazy freak he was, A sadistic person he can be, or even a show off because of his high score ranking out of everyone at the Akademiya. (Well, he is a student after all with just a side job as a "sage"). Simultaneously, you felt a little offended by how people said so much behind Alhaitham's back: While he just keeps on walking not minding their business but his own. But as you looked at Alhaitham, his face looked flushed and his breathing is a little heavy, which caused you to feel a little anxious about him.

The outside "meeting" lasted for over 3 hours, and let's say you both were exhausted. The heat was an excruciatingly blazing sensation as if it left both of you with a sunburn. However, as tired as you guys were, you had the daily chores that Alhaitham scheduled for you whenever he heads to his office to work or go out.

Alhaitham: "Hey Y/N, I will be in my room resting for a bit, and remember to do your daily chores that were given", he said as he looked at you with his memorable poker face. Even before you can say something, he left in a *heartbeat*.