"we're just getting started"

You were cramped up against the inside of a closet, it was - needless to say, uncomfortable. Before this, you were having the time of your life with Alhaitham... Your hair was messy, your clothes dishevelled and your legs shaky. It was pretty pleasant as did your usual 'meetings' went whenever he requested your presence.

However, It had been an unfortunate circumstance that Kaveh decided to show up. The alarming sound of the front door opening immediately made Alhaitham and you pale like a ghost. Alhaitham made the extra effort to confiscate Kaveh's key before he left so he wouldn't walk in on you guys but his blonde-haired roommate went through all the trouble to create a spare.

Quickly, Alhaitham wrapped his arms around you before dragging you towards the closet in the corner of the room. "Go inside and don't make a sound, if we get caught, you'll be punished." The scribe whispered in your ear.

Feeling chills down your spine from his promise, you were then crammed up in the closet... It was just full of Alhaitham's clothes, casual and his usual ones... There was a slight gap through the doors of the closet as Alhaitham didn't get a chance to fully close them yet before a furious Kaveh began to direct his path to the grey haired scribe.

"Alhaitham! Did you purposely take my keys again?!" Kaveh was so furious he didn't notice the state of Alhaitham's bedroom was in.

The normal neat sheets were free of crinkles were creased with the memories of the activity he had just minutes ago. You covered your mouth, desperately doing your best to control your breathing. You and Kaveh were friends and nothing more, but you know Alhaitham wouldn't like the secret of him having weekly 'meet-ups' with you to be leaked to his roommate.

The two outside continued to bicker like an old married couple, if anything it was the only entertainment you had while being stuck. Edging your head closer to the gap within the door to take a closer look, your naked body brushed against one of Alhaitham's clothes which caused the door to slightly move an inch which immediately caught the attention of Kaveh. His eyes narrowed, pausing his outburst and you knew you were screwed in that moment.

"Alhaitham! Who's in there? I just saw that door move!" You could only see the back of Alhaitham's head in your vision... but you saw how he visibly tensed up before relaxing and shaking his head. "Please, you're seeing things. I'll buy you lunch, meet me at the tavern..." Alhaitham was easy to cover it quickly and judging by the expression on Kaveh's face he was debating whether to say no but decided against it. "Fine! but don't start crying when your wallet can't sustain what I order there!" Kaveh turned on his heel and began to leave, once you heard the sound of the front door opening and closing, you let out the breath you'd been holding...

Kaveh... almost caught you guys because of your slip-up. It didn't sit right with you when Alhaitham was being awfully silent. Suddenly the doors of the closet were yanked open and all you could see was the fleeting figure of Alhaitham, caging you in the cabinet.

"Alhaitham I-" Before you could continue, you felt his rough hands against your body, slowly trailing down from your shoulders to your hips.

"You almost got us caught. I think this still warrants a punishment, to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future."

You gulped, Kaveh will now be waiting at the tavern for a while...

People I know this was short but umm......well this is the last chapter!