𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 '𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠' 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

F!Y/N Perspective

-

The Akademiya never ceases to fascination value. From students to building design, it's a work of knowledge combined. It's fairly different from Inazuma with it's love of preserving greenery instead of forgery & mining; on the contrary, Sumeru is all vegetation & pure air... Reminds me of Liyue's fresh air. Refreshing.

Eh..? Why's everything so quiet?

"A-Ah... Scribe, Former General Mahamatra... Greetings!" A classmate's timid voice rung out in the library's passage.

"Greetings."

"Hello."

Both the dark voices of the men replied, not seeming interested in idle chit-chat. They're quite an odd duo, one you wouldn't expect. Then again, everything here is unexpected.

Like a mostly cold-faced, seething woman reading something about Ancient Mondstadt in Akademiya attire. I felt that I'd be a little playful today. A side only classmates see... Glistening words, 'How Pitiful... I don't care though, so go rot in Natlan.' Was what I used against the anxious classmate earlier: before the weird combo entered the stage.

"You do what you want Al Haitham. As I said, I'm simply finding a book."

Al Haitham - also the Scribe, )it feels so weird calling people by title once you know names...) - turned his gaze to me. Despite not looking, my hydro vision was good at sensing people's stares. Something I like freaking people out with whenever I just reply with 'What?' & see people get flustered.

The perceptive eye of Mahamatra's example also was noticed. Were they keeping tabs on me? Only Lesser Lord Kusanali would know. Oh, & them I suppose. They aren't so important though. Utterly irrelevant.

Let's have some fun, shall we?

Water sloshed on the ground of the library, catching all by surprise. Disappointed, my timid classmate quickly froze it with his cryo vision.

"Y/N! Why would you do that?"

"Aww... Am I not allowed to have my fair share of fun around here, Tenma?~"

A third voice pitched in; "No, it is indeed not okay to do that with your vision - I recommend putting it aside to help grow the plants with forest watchers if you want to mess about with it."