you accidentally entered their room (Genshine men)

ngl I got a nosebleed because of that thumbnail 

The lights, the sweat, the steam-filled room, what could be better than this? You wondered, grinning at the intoxicated man facing. Well, i Iuppose not dancing with him, huh? Swaying and nodding your head to the beat all you could do was eye your exits. The clumsy bodies desperately clinging to their stranger, their partner. All you could see was the fuzzy movement of everyone else. The euphoric fantasy of all lustful people. Of all dethe sperate people

Shit, and the man you were dancing really was desperate, too desperate to be reckoned with. But it wasn't your type of desperate, no, this was a desperate need to dominate, not to be dominated. And you didn't want that, did you? Not with him either way.

Continuing to watch for moments to leave you listened to the music's climax and lazily swayed with it. The man you were dancing with reeked of alcohol, you wanted to get away from him as soon as possible.

Slowly the crowd parted, aha. Dragging the intoxicated man over where the crowd had just opened slightly, you made sure to put on a show, you'd put on a show and then disappear. Leaving the poor man to be trampled, trampled by women who wanted him. Because she, you certainly didn't want him, no, not at all.

Smiling seductively at the man you turned your back to him and slowly dragged yourself down. Rolling your body, in all the. right. ways. oh , how fun. Bringing yourself up slowly as well, grinning at the crowd, your hair sticking to your face. Ahhh, how fucking fun. You turned your face up sharply, smiling at the ceiling. Show time baby.

Swiveling around abruptly to face the intoxicated man you brought your arms to rest on his shoulders. Rocking and swaying your body even faster this time, bringing yourself closer to him, pulling yourself closer to him. He played along with you. Spinning around once again to face the crowd. you lean into him, your faces close. He placed his hands on your hips as you rocked together.

As the beat spiked every moment you brought your bodies closer. The sweat, so inebriating. Shit, you were having too much fun with this. Way too much fun.. The crowd cheered and watched.

Their eyes follow every curve, every twist, every turn, every roll of your bodies. body* no one was looking at him, and you knew that. They were looking at you. Ahhh, how dangerous your body was, your beauty was. It felt amazing. The attention they gave to you, their undivided attention. You were the center, the core, the world

In this moment they knew, that you knew, they couldn't look away. From such passionate, intoxicating beauty. Oh, honey, they were drunk off of you, but they didn't dare join, they were afraid of even thinking about taking a step forward.

Toward you. They didn't dare think of your touch, you aura, your genuine smile, your skin, so hot, you were a raging fire, that everyone wanted to be close to, so afraid of even your gaze, if it had landed on them for even a split second, ohh, they would have been even more drunk than now, their fear of you would grow, but their love for you. Would grow as well.

So afraid to make eye contact with you, so afraid to be within ten feet of you, but oh, so jealous. so jealous of the lucky man dancing, swaying with you. The dance was ending. And so was your patience. What had seemed like an eternity for you, was way too little time for the man. You willed the crowd to close in once again, and with the intense heat of everyone else closing in once again.

You spun,

once,

Twice.

And then you were gone. Staggering toward the private rooms of the club, urgently scrambling to get away from the intoxicated man. Sounds of footsteps caused you to glance back, the man, he was following you.