𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮..♡ M!Y/N

Yeah I know  I said that I won't write anymore but I decided to do a M!Y/N POV cause why not?

 Oh yeah Y/N is from now, & is a Descender & therefore knows the true history of Teyvat like Traveler. And there's swearing + slight, tiny paragraph of smutty content. Not very smutty, just leading

OKAY I NEED TO WRITE-

-

Al Haitham Perspective

-

The library was quiet, apart from Kaveh rambling & rambling on about something. Focusing more on studying for an Economics degree, ignorance was required. And willpower to not roundhouse kick him infront of all these other scholars...

As if Kaveh could hear me, he shut up. Confusing yet relieving.

Yet, why would he?

Following his eyesight, I look at the entrance where the person that put the brat's chatter to a halt was standing.

... Oh my fuck.

-

M!Y/N Perspective

-

By now, it was usual. I walk in to a room, something stops, people get curious on why, they look at me, then I've got bitches (2022 humor was honestly the best in this world).

Now where is that book on the Archon War? The book must've changed somehow due to The Balladeer's actions...

Scanning the atmosphere filled with lines of code containing knowledge, a glance to the 2 only eye-catching people in the room was inevitable.

Oh. The Scribe & his pet is here.

Oh.

Well am I going to like... Get in trouble for vandalising the houses the other day?

Oh.

I've been staring.

...Shhhiiiiii-

While I have a mental heart attack on how I was staring - added that somebody's going to snitch on the vandalism - through my head, my eyes turn away slowly, from the intense eye stripping (Please don't see the mark that makes it obvious that I'm a descender) making it seem as if I was analysing the 2.

Okay. Back on track. Book on Archon War. Read it. Find the author. Terrorise the author on how they probably have a completely false viewpoint on the war.

There!

... Are you kidding me?

Y'know what just get it.

Flinging the book into my bag (nice throw, Y/N!) swiftly, I took off. To anybody else it'd look like a stroll based on posture, but I'm an athlete now... He a runner! Yes we're ignoring my strength is equivalent to uncooked spaghetti's fragility.

-

Al Haitham Perspective

-

The bell for the next class rung.

What do you mean I was staring at him for the entire time? I have no clue what you could be talking about.

Looking at the time table, turns out my next class is Debating. I wonder what the topic is today?

Practically dragging myself to my seat (right in the centre of the room...), sighs were through the entire room. Guess I was expected to skip...

"Oh! Al Haitham. Today you'll be debating with Y/N, the new student, instead of me."

That's piqued my interest. Could it be the cute guy from the library that totally didn't take over all my thoughts of today? I haven't seen him so it's certainly plausible... Though unlikely. Still possible.

A gentle voice entered at the weight of a feather, inquiring: "May I ask the topic? I like to know what points to bring up beforehand..."

... Probability was not zilch; so it was certain to fuck me over into weird mindsets of sadness. Tighnari said it was called 'depression'. It's a curious subject, though very deep & concerning.

"Of course!"

Anything but Samsara Theory.

"Subzero climates: Could they be healthy if adapted to?"

Okay & Subzero Climates. Forgot about that.

-

M!Y/N Perspective

-

The debating was easy, keeping people wrapped around my finger was not.

Hypothetically, what if I were to...

... Show my shoulders in front of the teacher?

Oh that's fun. I can use the room temperature as my alibi if anyone questions it too...

I love getting into trouble!

-

In the dorm rooms: Al Haitham Perspective

-

The same, gorgeous, soft voice from class, fierce during the debate that Y/N won, was now pinned against my bedroom wall.

"Hold on!-"

He was so pretty when he begged...

Quickly biting his neck, making sure he couldn't move through action, a singular thing was left to signal what would happen, if Y/N was that greedy for affection. Something which would later bloom into an ugly purple mark.

"Please..."

A smirk crawled onto my face.

Deflowering this beauty will surely be fun.

Hope you enjoyed!