Serotonin.

I quickly freshened up and changed my clothes to a more comfortable ones; a fitted basic t-shirt and leggings. I've put a butter gloss on my lips to show some health on my face, put on my hair on a messy bun and sprayed my favorite body mist. For a moment, I looked at myself in the mirror and felt extremely self conscious...

Why was I trying to look so nice to do something so trivial with a friend? Was I looking forward to something other than an ordinary socialization? Unfounded questions started to emerge in my head, I was gaslighting myself for no reason. I shook my head and left my dormitory trying to keep some composure.
"We're just hanging out, nothing beyond that; we're just hanging out...", I was repeating the sentence in my head while locking the sliding door.

Soap was already waiting for me at the hallway; wearing a black fitted t-shirt that was clearly shaping his muscular torso and strong arms. He was also wearing a dark blue sweatpants with a patch of the Scotland flag. I immediately felt my face burn feverish as I remembered that he was wearing those exact sweatpants on the night he was at the lounge with Elise. Apó tous Theoús... Why did I remember that?!? Now I couldn't stop thinking about it...!!!
I tried my best to brush it off and wore a smile, attempting to save face.

- Aye, lassie! You looking alright!

- Thank you, Soap... - I was averting my eyes from him. - I'm just trying to be comfortable.

- If that's your comfortable, I can only imagine you being fancy! - he chuckled. - Swear to Jesus, you're pretty with anything you wear.

I couldn't react differently; my face felt like was burning alive. He giggled to my flustered reaction, like he wasn't expecting anything less from me. His "friendship" was something else; or I wasn't used to interact with people who had so much affinity with me. While I was drowning in my thoughts again, Soap approached me and he gently rested his hand on my back to lead me on again. His chivalrous demeanor was on the small details; I melted inside.

- Let's go to the cafeteria get some scran to back us up!

- Sure! What do you suggest for us to watch?

- I watch so many stuff that is hard to choose... - he scratched his stubbed chin. - I'm currently watching a rom com, but I'm pretty advanced on the episodes. Is it okay to you?

- No objections added. - I lined out a warm grin.

- Great! Let's get our snacks and head to the lounge!

As we arrived at the cafeteria, Soap went straight to the candies and pastries; as a good old sweet teeth that he was. I was craving for some fresh fruits, and found a fridge with fresh produce; so why not?
I picked some strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, a cup of yogurt and then opted for some gummies. I got a small bag of pretzels as well, and started placing everything on a spare tray. He looked at the arrangement and with pursed lips, he spat:

- Okay, that was clever!

- It's common sense, Soap. - I giggled.

- Now you're hurting my feelings! I'll take advantage of that now. - he was placing his snacks on the tray, it piled up.

- Then you're carrying the tray, because it's too heavy for me.

- Fair enough. - he promptly lifted the tray from the table. - Time to have some fun!

We walked towards the lounge, having small talks. The lounge was dark as usual, so I ran to turn on the table lamps and sit down on the couch. He carefully placed the tray over the coffee table and sat right next to me, manspreading just like Ghost. I couldn't help but glance at his crotch, since the image of his bulge from that night was still haunting my memories. Maláka...!