Oxytocin.

It felt like a dream.
The shyness in his lips, the curiosity in his moves, but also the caution... The time seemed to slow down around us as we were exploring each other through that kiss.
He was fighting his urges and suppressing his impulses, trying not to insert his tongue in my mouth. His breathing getting slightly erratic, the warmth of his body emanating like the morning sun... The gentle touch of his calloused hand on my neck creating a special feeling that only my skin would recognize. Ah, and the smell of his perfume... The fruity notes that suited him so well. Agapité mou Johnny...
I was in love with him. I didn't want any other man in my life; Johnny was the owner of my heart.
He gently backed away, with his lips parted, as if he was trying to hold on to the moment before opening his eyes. My face was flushed hot, my heart pounding inside my sore chest. I tried to recompose myself, still light headed.

- ...Heh, that was pedro, awright... - he chuckled; his scottish accent stronger than ever.

- You'll have to teach me scottish if you're going to use these terms... - I couldn't hold a giggle.

- Ah, sorry...! - his hoarse laugh was sexy. - I'm just too yaldi~ I mean, I'm too happy right now...!

- It's okay, I'm just being a bully... Sorry. - I jested.

- I forgive ye. - he stretched his chest, letting out a grunt. - Speaking of which, I have some proposition to ye.

- Proposition?

- Yep. I already talked to Cap'n Price about it. It's only a matter of a 'yes' or 'no' from you.

- What do you mean, Johnny...?

- I want you moving in with me in the barracks.

My eyes widened in shock. A weird silence surrounded my ears and I felt like my stomach was flipping. Johnny was carrying an expression full of expectation, a veiled anxiety behind his bright blue eyes. My hands unconsciously gripped on the blankets.

- ...Move in with you?

- You would be sharing my room in the barracks... What you say, yeah?

- J-Johnny, I... - I was stuttering out of nervousness. - Can we discuss that once I get discharged?

Johnny's giddy expression slowly turned into an annoyed frown. He was clearly ready to debate that situation and try convince me of the contrary, but I was too overwhelmed with how things were heading towards it. I took a deep breath and realigned my posture to rebalance myself, although that made me realize how bad my body sore was.

- D-don't get me wrong; I'd love to spend my free time with you, but...

- Then what's the bother, lassie?

- I don't want to hinder or create any indisposition within the team...

- But I told ye luv; I already talked to Price about it! You don't have to worry about a thing.

- How I cannot worry, Johnny? I just got out of a horrific situation, I feel like I'm being a burden to you or the team!

- But you're not a burden, luv! - he held my hand, his warm touch gave me chills of excitement. - I'll be helping ye with whatever you need.

- Gia ónoma tou Theoú, Johnny...! - I was getting worked up, boiling over fear. - I need time to process a ton of things! I was stuck inside myself for weeks; I need some space!

- ...Oh. I see.

My heart hurt.
The sound of defeat and disappointment in his tone made my shoulders stiffen up and my jaw clenched out of regret. Although I knew how my words sounded to him, I really needed that time. I was feeling messed up, No amount of love would soak it up all that trauma... But at the same time, I didn't want to let him go. As he was about to get up from the bed I grabbed his wrist, in a desperate attempt to fix what I've said.