Derealization.

I was disgusted.
I felt a strange invisible punch in my gut, my heart sank. My knuckles whitened as I tightened my fists over my thighs. My shoulders tensed up; it triggered some soreness in my muscles. Elise was machiavellical, that was a dreadful certainty. 
Why did she have to tease Johnny? Wasn't Ghost enough for her?  What was she trying to accomplish by doing that to them? What was her damn problem?!?

Such selfish bitch. Maláka.

I couldn't handle that absurd; I decided to leave. I got up from the bench with a little bit of difficulty and was ready to drag myself back to my dorm. Ghost noticed my restlessness and extended a hand for support. He knew how uncomfortable I was feeling about all that.

- ...Need help to walk?

- I just need to leave this patio.

- Okay. - he got up from the bench. - I'll help you. Where do you need to go, love?

- Just... Just take me out of here. - I spat in frustration.

As I started to walk, Ghost promptly followed suit, and he gently held my waist to give some support to my damaged body. I glanced at the patio one last time before reaching the mess hall; my gaze has met Johnny's: a scared gaze, filled with fear, anxiety and intrusive thoughts. I just turned my back once again and kept walking with Ghost's help.

I wanted to cry, but I wouldn't let my emotions get the best out of me in such petty situation. I knew that our relationship was fairly new, but he could have rejected her advances... I felt so disrespected...
I've reached my dorm and lazily opened the sliding door. As I sat down on my desk chair, I've let out a heavy sigh, trying to keep my composure but the physical pain had paired up with my emotional anguish. Tears started to pool over my eyes.

- You look battered, Medi. I'll keep you company. - Ghost calmly walked towards me and leaned his shoulder on the wall.

- No need to take pity on me, Ghost. That would be too insulting... Don't you dare.

- Fuck off with that. - he spat. - I'm just as offended. 

- ...My apologies. I didn't mean it... I'm overwhelmed.

- It's okay. This whole situation is fucked up, yeah.

- I honestly don't know how to deal with all this. - I tried to dry my tears, but they were being stubborn. - How did you cope with them doing that?

- I didn't. - he sat on the edge of my bed in front of me. - I just try to ignore as much as I can.

- You have better self-control than I do, truly. - I chuckled with a broken tone in my voice. - I'm fighting my impulses to not cause a scene in public.

- You could always stab them.

- And get dishonorably discharged back to Greece? - I scoffed. - You're a mad man.

- I am, that's for sure. - he chuckled.

- All I can do for now is to have a serious discussion with Johnny. This can't go on anymore... It will end in tragedy.

- We can do something about it. - his gaze landed on mine's.

- And what do you suggest?

- A part two... Between us.

An awkward silence ensued.
I was stunned, staring at him in disbelief and bewilderment.
His gaze was dark, lustful and predatory; and the skull printed balaclava was reinforcing the twisted mystery surrounding him. He was a sexual menace, and he knew it.
His body, his demeanor, his raspy voice, his secrecies... I couldn't deny my own impulses when I looked at him.