s2, iii.

sól y luna.
*·˚
-

"my hermano got a girlfriend?!
finally?!"

"okay dude that's a little
over the top."

camilo first returned to the dining room

camilo first returned to the dining room. "family." he called their attention, with the clearing of the throat. "and, my love." his primas giggled. he playfully rolled his eyes. he motioned for someone to come over from behind. dolores first came in, then carlos and sól.

sól anxiously rubbed her thumb against carlos' hand, which was usually coping mechanism for her. "you." abuela alma stood up. she narrowed her eyes towards the couple. (name)'s jaw dropped.

"CARLOS!" pepa yelled, hastingly getting up from her seat to hug her long lost son. "i have missed you so." she peppered him with kisses. "okay, mamí. i missed you too." he lightly laughed. "and oh.. it's you."

it was more of an upset tone than whatever tone abuela alma had. "uh, (name)?" camilo called. (name) gulped audibly, standing up and walked by camilo.

sól's eyes twinkled at the sight of (name). "you aren't.. originally from encanto.. are you?" sól took (name)'s hands. there were soft gasps all around. (name) kept her hands in sól's palms. "no.. are you.. carlos' girlfriend?" she tilted her head in confusion.

the girl nodded. "then you must be camilo's." she breathed. carlos' gasped.

"my hermano got a girlfriend?! finally?!"
"okay dude, that's a little over the top."

carlos shook her hand enthusiastically. "i have waited so long to tell camilo's potential girlfriend all his dark secrets. i'm carlos, but i think you already know that." he had camilo's same smirk.

"HEY-!" camilo shot back. "i'm sól. it's very nice to meet you, (name). it's nice to have a sister." she carefully pulled the girl in a hug. "it is, sól." everybody shared puzzled and surprised looks.

even camilo was shocked. carlos smiled warmly at the two then to his brother. camilo then relaxed, he mirrored the smile to his twin.

"carlos." abuela alma stepped forward. carlos scoffed, "abuela." his voice as stern as hers was. if there was one member in the family who wasn't scared of abuela, it was carlos. even as a kid he was not scared of his abuela like his cousins and siblings were.

"how could you just leave your family like that?" she had her hands infront of her chest. "you know why i left." he spat. (name) put her hand over her mouth. sól grew worrisome, staying close to (name) and camilo.

abuela was bug-eyed, taken aback. "do not speak to me like that. you leave, and come back acting like you are some grown man!" abuela raised her hand. carlos closed his eyes and cowered, preparing for the impact.

"STOP!" sól caught abuela alma's arm. gasps, again. "sól!" carlos exclaimed, taking her under his arm. "don't hurt her." carlos narrowed his eyes towards his abuela. "if you want to hurt someone, hurt me."

as the scene unfolded infront of the family's eyes, everything had started floating. "wh-what's going on?" (name) confusingly asked, grabbing onto camilo. not just everything, but everyone had started floating.

as if, gravity had shifted. "sól, relax mi corazon." carlos and sól were the only ones who stayed on the ground. carlos tried comforting the girl as he held her hands. (name) could easily see sól's hair raise to the ceiling.

"oh my god." isabela mumbled, grabbing onto her sisters. antonio 'air-swam' to camilo and (name). (name) took antonio in her arms and buried his head in her chest to calm him down.

sól took some deep breaths, then everything had fallen to the ground. "woah." (name) spoke, falling on top of camilo's back. "amor!" he winced. "sorry, sorry." (name) sat up, helping camilo up, antonio still in her arms.

"what was that?" mirabel asked, turning her head to abuela. abuela alma dusted her dress off, "i- i'm not sure." abuela alma looked over carlos and sól. "curse! is this your doing?" sól had her ears covered by her hands. carlos stomped over to abuela alma.

"did everyone know about sól, but me?!" camilo asked in a frenzy of emotions. it did seem like everyone else in the family knew that sól was the girl who had taken carlos' heart.

"sól has a gift, and we need your help."