5

[You]
Hello? Is this Shoyo Hinata?

[Shoyo Hinata]
Yeah
Who are you?
HOW'D YOU GET THIS NUMBER?
ARE YOU PART OF A SECRET GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION?

[You]
Iwaizumi gave your number to me

[Shoyo Hinata]
Oh
But still
Who are you?

[You]
I'm (f/n) (l/n)
I work at the same company as Kuroo
You know him right?
I wanted to ask if I could interview you sometime
I understand if you don't want to

[Shoyo Hinata]
Hmm
I want to know if I can trust you first
Meet me at [random place] in half an hour!

[You]
What
Hello?
HELLO?

After a few minutes, you gave up on getting a response. What was with this guy? What kind of person wants to have trust in the person interviewing them? You just do the interview and move on!

Although that wasn't the case with Iwaizumi...

Maybe you'd make a new friend! Or he'd be as annoying as he seemed over text.

Half an hour? That place was at least 45 minutes away from where you were!

You got quite a few looks from bystanders as you ran through the streets, but who could blame you? This interview was too good to pass up on, and you weren't a quitter.

Your lungs felt like they were about to combust by the time you made it to the meeting place, and you had to do everything in your power to not curl up on the ground and die.

And where the hell was that orange headed demon?!

Did you run all the way here for him to flake on you?! Oh hell no.

You took another look around your surroundings and that's when you saw it. It was as if a fireball was charging right at you, hurdling at mach speed.

As he approached, you took a defensive stance, ready for whatever would happen. The fireball seemed to stop right in front of you, but the momentum caused him to fall right into your arms.

You let out a sigh,
"Phew, for a second I thought you weren't gonna be here,"

From his position in your arms, Hinata looked at you with shock. Iwaizumi didn't tell him you were good looking! (YEAH THATS RIGHT YOURE GOOD LOOKING).

"Please stand up before my arms give out,"

"Oh, sorry!"

The orange haired volleyball player quickly stood up, giving you a smile.
"I'm Hinata Shoyo!"

And then you collapsed.

In a worried panic, Hinata dragged your body to a nearby bench, not quite sure what to do.

He tried shaking you awake, but you were barely responding! Would he have to do cpr?

He laid you down on the ground before bringing his face to yours. Was he really about to do this? Well if it was to save a life, then of course!

Right before his lips came into contact with yours, you awoke with a shock, quickly backing away from him with a blush,
"WH-WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!"

For some reason he was equally as surprised, also backing away while flushed,
"Y-YOU WERE PASSED OUT! I WAS GONNA GIVE YOU CPR!"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO CHEST COMPRESSIONS FIRST,"

"I WAS PANICKING!"

(Do 30 chest compressions with a depth of 1.5-2 inches and then tilt their head back and plug their nose while you give them the breaths)

There were a few moments of silence before you stood up, going over to the blushing volleyball pro.

"I'm sorry for yelling like that, I know you were just doing what you could to help,"

He stared at you for a few moments before barely getting over his embarrassment.

"It's okay!"

You let out an exhausted sigh as you sat down on a bench,
"Next time you want to meet up, don't give me a time limit like that. I had to haul ass over here, I don't think I've ever run that fast for that long before!"

That's when the orange haired man realized that he was the reason you'd passed out.

He immediately sat down next to you with a determined look,
"Let me make it up to you! Some of my teammates and I are going for drinks tomorrow night, you should come!"

You blinked a few times, unsure of what you just heard.
"Are you sure? Wouldn't it be awkward for you to bring some stranger?"

He shook his head,
"You're not a stranger, you're my friend!"

"I've known you for less than an hour, and good amount of that time I was passed out,"

He wasn't backing down,
"So?! Sometimes you can make friends in an instant!"

His face began to droop with sadness as a thought crossed his mind,
"Unless... unless you don't want to be my friend..."

Something about his disappointed face made your heart clench.
"What?! I never said anything like that! Of course I'd like to be your friend!"

His face immediately lit up into a smile after you said that.

"Great! I'll text you the details,"

He stood up,
"I gotta go now, I'm not supposed to be here! Bye!"

Then he ran off.

Even if you passed out today, at least you made a friend!

________________
if you ever do an extreme physical activity like running really fast for a long time, make sure to keep moving for a bit or else you might pass out or have a heart attack/cardiac arrest!