14

"Hey, whatcha looking at, omi-omi?"
Atsumu peered over Sakusa's shoulder.

"None of your business,"
He tried to hide his phone away, but was unsuccessful as it was snatched from this.

"Oh my god. Is this (y/n)'s instagram? Are ya looking at his college posts?!"

Atsumu laughed loudly,
"That's so weird!"
He said before pulling out his phone to follow your account.

Sakusa tried to defend his actions,
"It's not weird, I was just trying to figure out what he likes. I didn't get to talk to him much the last time I saw him,"

"Hey is that (y/n)'s instagram?"
An owl popped into the conversation, staring directly at Sakusa's phone.

The owl reached for the phone, and while trying to keep it out of his clutches, a heart appeared on one of your old posts.

"Dude. You just liked a post from like, two years ago,"

"And whose fault do you think that is?!"

While Bokuto deflated from guilt, Sakusa was quick to do some damage control. He unliked the message and was about to block you, but received a message from you right before he could.

[you]
Did you just like a two year old post?

[S.K.Omi]
...

[you]
HA
Find anything interesting on my profile?

[S.K.Omi]
I have no idea what you're talking about
I didn't know you cosplayed

Immediately upon sending that message, Sakusa realized just how creepy he sounded.

"Ya sound like a creep!"
Atsumu cackled.

Sakusa promptly shoved his phone in his bag, refusing to see how you responded, if you responded at all.

"Hey Shoyo, guess what Omi did!"
Atsumu called to the tangerine before whispering into his ear.

"Don't worry Omi! I can fix this!"
Hinata said confidently before turning his phone on.

After a few moments, he displayed his phone proudly,
"There, all better!"

[S.Hinata]
Sakusa didn't mean to be creepy
He's just like that sometimes
You should hang out with him today!
So he doesn't feel so creepy

Sakusa was inches away from choking the shorter man to death, but then you responded to Hinata's texts.

[you]
Sure
He can come to my apartment
around 7:00pm
Good luck with practice!

"See, (y/n) is very understanding,"
Hinata said matter of factly.

Sakusa sighed, getting his hands off the shorter male and digging through his bag for his phone. Just as expected, you'd messaged him, inviting him to where you lived.

Though he was a little bit distracted for the rest of practice, it still went pretty smoothly, and on the way home all he could think about was how he'd try to explain himself to you when you'd come face to face.

"Sakusa! It's good to see you, how's your day been?"
You greeted him before dragging the man inside.

"Same as usual,"
He responded, sitting on the edge of your couch, not feeling comfortable enough to use the whole thing.

"I've got some pita chips and a new type of dip I've been wanting to get into, wanna try with me?"

He was close to refusing, but a quiet grumble from his stomach influenced his answer.
"Sure,"

You brought the chips and dip and sat next to the man.

"So, care to explain your messages?"

He immediately choked on his pita chip, and after receiving water and a couple of slaps on the back, he managed to answer.

"... it was an accident,"

You chuckled,
"I figured as much. But people don't accidentally like a two year old post without a reason,"

His gaze averted yours and he felt like he was about to choke again.

His face went red as he turned his head away from you,
"I-I wanted to see what your interests were..."

You moved off the couch to stand right in front of him, with him bearing witness to your wide grin.

"If you wanted to know what I liked, you could've just asked,"

"Then what do you like?"
He managed to ask.

"Hmm, well I like to [something] and [something], oh, and sometimes I cosplay,"

"Cosplay?"
He questioned.

You pulled out your phone to show him a couple of photos,
"It's usually when I go to conventions and stuff, it takes a bit of work, but it's worth it!"

"You look good,"
He commented with pink dusting his cheeks.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his forehead,
"You feeling alright? Your face as all red, and your foreheads kinda warm,"

Well that only made his head even warmer, and at this point he wasn't sure he could handle being near you any longer.

He shot up suddenly,
"I've gotta go,"

And quickly left your apartment, leaving you confused.

Why was he feeling like this around you? He's never felt like this around anyone before, what was wrong with him?!

But not wanting to seem rude, he quickly sent you a text.

[S.K.Omi]
Sorry I left
Didn't want to throw up on ur carpet

[you]
I understand
Get well soon!

And with that, he shut his phone off and ran all the way home.

__________________

Who do u wanna romance next

-sugawara

-another Akaashi chapter

-Atsumu