☆[3]☆

2.3k words.

'...and the best beauty innovator of 2022 goes to Mr. Kim Taehyung for CELIO.'

The cameras panned towards Taehyung who walked towards the stage, a professional smile on his face.

'He has been in the beauty business for just 6 months and his brand CELIO bagged total of 9 awards out of 12, creating history. Give it up for Kim Taehyung.'

Taehyung bowed politely and took the award. This time the cameras panned towards Lisa, for a whole another reason.

This time they wanted to capture her reaction of her defeat. For the first time in 4 years she lost.

She clapped and smiled, but inside she was burning. From the first time she saw him, she felt like all he did was stomp her.

Every time she just dusted him, didn't even consider him. Even after understanding how skillful he was, she was not ready to accept that he beat her.

But today, her ego didn't just crack. Taehyung broke it into million little pieces and that thought didn't settle well with her.

She tried many ways, blackmailing companies, manipulating them but Taehyung always won. Even with her manipulation and her unique intelligence and skills, she lost.

Maybe she would have won if she concentrated on her company, to give good products. She'd have probably been there.

She ruled the beauty business for years for a reason. But she was hell bent on bringing Taehyung down that she didn't focus on her company.

She is the one to blame. She is too blinded to realize it's her fault.

On the other hand, Taehyung doesn't even have any idea, that a person hates him to the core and wants to destroy him.

He doesn't even remember Lisa or her company. He doesn't care about his rivals. He just focuses on moving forward. He focuses on doing best for CELIO.

Maybe that is why he is on the stage with the beautiful trophy in his hand and Lisa is here, clenching her fist, acting like she is happy for him.

Only she knows how her heart is burning. She was glad Jungkook was not here. He was invited but he had a meeting, so he cancelled.

"Thank you so much for this recognition. I dedicate this award to my mom, who is the reason CELIO is what it is today. Thank you, mom. Thank you everyone. Good night." Taehyung bowed and left, after giving his professional short speech.

Mr. Kim turned off the TV and wiped his tears with a proud smile on his face. "Of course he will win. After all whose son is he? My son." He spoke looking at his wife's picture. "Our son, Nara. My pride. My Tae bear."

.

Jungkook got into the car along with Bright and instructed the driver to drove to his penthouse. Bright looked at his iPad and widened his eyes. "Hyung..." 

He looked at the driver and cleared his throat. "Mr. Jeon. Did you see the news?"

"Just come to the point Bright."

"Lisa lost today. Someone named Kim Ta..." Bright nervously spoke but was interrupted by Jungkook yet again. "Whatever. I don't care about all that. Lisa will know what to do."

"But, it's the first... anyways she must be sad." Jungkook let out a deep sigh and took out a box from his pockets. "Everything will be fine once I propose to her."

Bright jerked his head towards his brother who played with the ring in his hand before he casually spoke. "Don't spoil it for me. I am very excited."

"Excited?" Bright muttered under his breath. He couldn't find any excitement on his brother's face.