☆[8]☆

Please vote and comment.

2.4k words

"So, how did it go?"

Bright asked Jungkook who just sat in the car. He tried to read his hyung's face but it was void of emotions.

As soon a Jungkook got in the car he unbuttoned his top two buttons, feeling uneasy. He was very used to wearing suits that these clothes felt suffocating.

"Drive." He spoke as he looked outside the window, thinking about how Taehyung was disgusted by his touch and that didn't settle well with him.

Bright let out a sigh, sending his bad mood and spoke

Bright let out a sigh, sending his bad mood and spoke. "Where to, Mr.Jeon?"

"Office."

He answered without missing a beat, already planning his next step.

.

Taehyung reached his apartment amd frowned when his saw Jackson outside of his door, breathing heavily like he just ran a marathon.

"Oh my God, Mr Kim. I was about to come to the park."

He rolled his eyes already expecting him to come but for the first time he wished he could've come a little sooner so he would've avoided Jeon.

"And I think I said I need some alone time."

"But--"

"Anyways, I need to talk to you about something. Come on in."

He said as he punched in the code, gesturing at Jackson to follow him.

He narrated the whole scenario happened in the park to Jackson who looked so confused.

"Wait. What?!"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders as he walked towards Jackson and passed him a water bottle

"I mean... there must be a reason why he approached you, right?"