☆[6]☆

JK: Hello, Mr.Cha.

C: Mr. Jeon. You contacted us?! To what do we owe this pleasure.

He asked, excitement clear in his voice from the other side hoping the other one called to accept his request that he was trying for almost a year now.

JK: We've decided that we are going to give a chance to your company.

C: What?! Oh my God!! Thank you so much Mr. Jeon. When shall we sign the contract? I'll personally come there. You don't have to take trouble.

As if Jungkook would go to meet useless people but right now he needs him. He is the first person Taehyung collaborated with and he is going to use him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the desperate man and cut the call, not bothering to hear the other person showering him with praises.

"Bright, when he comes make sure he doesn't know I am here and also you remember what you have to do right?"

Bright nodded, letting out a deep sigh. After signing the contract which is obviously going to be in favour of OSCURO, they are doing to ask Cha to throw a collab party.

Cha will accept for sure to flaunt his deal with the OSCURO group. Since, he is the first ever collab of Taehyung he will get the invitation and he I'll be there if he likes it or not.

Jungkook smirked as everything was going and will go according to his plan.

They continued discussing about further meetings and they need to finish everything in a week so he can fully concentrate on his new job.

Suddenly, a knock was heard resulting in a frown on Bright's face. They weren't expecting anyone. Atleast not to directly knock on the CEOs cabin.

Jungkook sat unbothered as he continued signing the papers, knowing well Bright will take care of things.

Bright walked towards the door and saw Lisa standing there with her arms crossed on her chest.

She looked at Bright and rolled her eyes. She opened the door wide making space for herself and walked in.

Bright closed the door and left giving them privacy.

"Is there something you need? Something happened? Why are you here?"

Lisa smiled and walked towards him. She took the pen from his hand that has his attention to turn it to herself.

She sat on his lap, circling her hands around his neck.

Jungkook was close to ask her to stop because as much as he loves her, he doesn't like to do this in the office. He is very professional.

He somehow managed to be calm and smiled, setting her bangs in place, knowing he was very distant these few weeks.

She leaned in a placed a kiss on his lips who reciprocated. She pulled away and spoke in a low tone.

"I am going to Thailand, I have to launch the new brach."

Jungkook hummed, asking her to continue. Probably aware that there is much more to it, considering she came to the office directly.

They never meet in the office unless there is official information with the media that their companies have a meeting.

"For a month and a half. If everything goes on well then I can finish in a month."

Jungkook nodded. Lisa frowned at his disinterest. She wanted him to react and feel bad. She wanted him to kiss her and say he miss her.