☆[4]☆

Please vote and comment❤

2k words.

"Prepone all my meetings of next month. Everything should finish in two weeks." Jungkook ordered Bright as he walked into his office, settling in his chair.

"Tell them that if they cannot change the schedule, then the meeting will be canceled and also don't accept any new meetings unless they are very important."

Bright was confused by this sudden changes in schedule. He always makes sure all his days are packed. He loves working. He never even takes a single day off.

He was wondering what made him take this decision. He is basically asking him to free the whole month and the following months until he tells him to go back to the old schedule.

"I want no distractions."

"But why, hyung? Are you going on a trip?'

"What? No. I will still work from the office, but I am going to use my job and work for personal purposes this time."

Bright was even more confused as Jungkook continued.

"Let's just say... I am taking a break. I need to sharpen my mind." He smirked. Bright frowned, lost in thoughts.

"Don't work your brain so much. And the most important thing..."

Bright looked up at him, straightening his posture to take in the order. If Jungkook says it's important, then it is very important.

Jungkook got up from the chair and walked towards the glass wall, looking at the tiny cars passing on the road below.

He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket, putting it between his lips. He lit it and took a long puff.

Bright was waiting for him to continue, observing his every action. He blew out the smoke and spoke while looking at it, with the cancer stick between his fingers.

"I need details of the CEO of CELIO. Personal to professional. Do not miss a single detail."

Bright was lost. Where did the conversation start and where is it going? He was getting surprises after surprises; more like shocks. What the hell is happening?

"But, why..." Jungkook looked at Bright and spoke, while smoking the cigar.

"I need them ASAP. No one should know about this. Make sure it remains between you and me. You can leave."

Bright nodded, knowing his brother will reveal the purpose only when he wants to. He turned around to leave as Jungkook walked towards his table and crushed the cigarette in his expensive ashtray.

He halted in his steps when he heard his brother's voice. "I expect the information on my table by the end of the day."

Bright nodded and left not before bowing at his boss.

Jungkook immediately got back to work. He needs to overwork if he wants to finish all his works and meetings in two weeks.

But he doesn't complain. Because Jeon Jungkook is always up for challenges.

.

It's been two days since he ordered Bright the details about the CEO of Celio. He was getting impatient even with his packed schedule, his mind was set on that job.

He already understood that maybe getting his details was hard than he thought. Because Bright would definitely put it on his table the same day he asked to.

Bright knocked on the door before entering his cabin. He placed the file on his table.

"The details you asked for."