☆[22]☆

~20240212

~20240212

Taehyung trembled as he felt the cold air upon him, and he tightly secured the silk robe around him in the hopes that it would provide some warmth. It was reminiscent of the warmth he had experienced throughout the day.

He had spent the entire day lost in his thoughts, his mind wandering, sometimes caught smiling to himself, albeit subtly, a change that only Jackson had noticed.

He attempted to push away the unfamiliar emotions that he was experiencing, emotions that he had not previously known existed.

He had anticipated that a new change would suffocate him, but to his surprise, it had not. Instead, it had brought him a sense of comfort that he had not realized he needed, even though he had yet to fully comprehend what was happening to him.

For the first time, he did not actively suppress these emotions, but he did not actively encourage them either. He simply allowed them to reside within his heart, allowing them to breathe.

The day progressed with him repeatedly asking Jackson to repeat what he had been talking about, a behavior that he was not proud of but could not help.

If you ask him about his day, he'd dodge the question of what happened and answer that it was just another satisfactory day. An answer he mastered to give when he didn't want to spill the facts.

This time he was scared he'd reply that he'd spent the whole day either thinking about the kiss or struggling to not think about it.

He tried to shake off the feeling of his first kiss, but it lingered in his mind throughout the day. He couldn't help but think about it repeatedly, and the fact that he was doing so showed how much he was thinking about it. He told himself that it was just a kiss, but it didn't stop him from feeling the emotions that came with it. He had never experienced such intense emotions before, but he tried to reassure himself that it was natural to feel this way, scientific even.

Taehyung was taken aback by the sound of the kettle whistling, prompting him to make his way to the kitchen, pour himself a cup of tea, and return to the balcony.