☆[13]☆

Please comment. Keeps me going.🥰

2.8k words

The faint murmurs with most fake friendly laughs in between, filled the air that Jungkook is very much used to. In fact, he mastered fauxing his true opinions when needed. Most of the times he is always straightforward with everything, considering how he don't have the need to impress people. It's always the other way around.

And that's how he found himself at the bar counter on the stool, not even bothering to take a sip from his drink he has been looking at for god knows how long. Blame the boredom.

He greeted the fair share of people he is 'supposed' to greet and others will just make their way to him if they want to greet him.

It's always been this way in whatever party he attends. He greets people from whom can gain from and not bother bat an eye for others and the count of the former is very low.

This is routine when it comes to parties like these. Even though he prefers the booming noises and bass in a club like any other person his age would do, this is necessary. And ironically, he even sometimes hosts one of these boring parties. Atleast they look a thousand times better than the one he is in right now, even though the said partys' host seems to have more experience than his age.

 Atleast they look a thousand times better than the one he is in right now, even though the said partys' host seems to have more experience than his age

"I guess this is why even with a lot of experience, they are unable to beat me." He muttered under his breath subtly rolling his eyes but the fake smile not leaving his face as he raised his glass, greeting one very drunk business partner standing at the other end of the hall.

Bright as usual by his side, managed to hear what his brother spoke in low decibels. He nodded his head at his statement eyeing the glass in Jungkook's hand every now and then, wanting nothing more than take a sip of that hard drink to wash his tiredness away.

He sighed looking back at the boring crowd

He sighed looking back at the boring crowd. "You can drink as much as you want later. You are here as my PA." He answered as he emptied his glass in one go and Bright was the one who scrunched his nose at how the other was not even flinching at the strong drink that literally burns one's throat.