☆[16]☆

~20231119

Dohyun caressed Taehyung's hair, who was now asleep on his chest after having a breakdown. He swayed their bodies together, recalling how Taehyung sobbed at how he couldn't fight for himself because he was close to having a panic attack.

He struggling with it in the past after he lost his mother. He has been doing so well for a couple of years now after getting required treatment. And the news of Taehyung almost having a panic attack didn't settle well with him.

But he know the moment Taehyung feels even a little off, he'd definitely take help. That was a relief for him and he trusts his son.

He was really glad and proud that Taehyung was strong enough to accept that he was not fine and he needed professional help. He still remember the day Taehyung spoke to him for the first time about his mental health. He said his mind and his emotions are a part of him and he needs to take care of them too.

THE MOMENT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE UNWELL AND NEED HELP, IT IS YOUR FIRST STEP TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW STRONG YOU ARE AND THAT THEY CAN DO THE SAME.

The first time he realized how he distanced himself from his son but it was too late. What if Taehyung didn't tell him he was suffering and just how long has the boy suffered?

He remembers clearly how he tried to mend whatever was left even though he knew back of his head that he was a little too late. He dropped him off at the therapist for every appointment religiously, waited for him until he finished, watched and put efforts from his side that helped him recover sooner. But the distance between them never decreased.

He saw how Taehyung grew stronger with each day individually. Finally, after the treatment he decided to leave to Paris alone for his studies.

He looked at Taehyung and smiled who snuggled close to him. "I am so proud of you Tae Bear." He whispered pecking his nose, placing his cheek on his hair as he stared into nothing, lost in thoughts.

.

Everyone in the room looked at one another in confusion as they waited for Jungkook to give his views about the presentation.

“Mr Jeon?” Bright tried to get his attention who seems to be too deep in thoughts. So, he tried again. “Mr Jeon.” This time a little louder.

Jungkook stood up abruptly, pushing back his chair a little harshly before leaving the room. Not bothering to give a single excuse to all the people in the conference room.

He directly went to the parking lot, snatching the car keys from his driver who was waiting for his order. He got into the car and drove away, his mind not present in the moment. He was just moving robotically.

He drummed on steering wheel, moving his legs up and down. All he could think was how he went out of his character and interfered in something he wasn’t supposed to. That was not the plan.

What was he thinking when he went to Kim to talk about Taehyung? He saved him and he would do that for anyone in that position but what about the emotions and actions followed? Would he do that for just anyone? He knows wouldn’t do it for anyone in this world.

For the first time ever he was questioning his decisions. Including getting involved with Kim Taehyung.

He drove to his penthouse and directly walked towards his bathroom. He got rid of his clothes before standing under the shower. Not bothering to turn the warm water on as he let the cold drops torture his skin.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror for what seemed to feel like hours. He could feel the person on the other side point his finger accusingly, mocking him for going out of his character, his plans. He was trying to find at least one reason to chase the feeling away but every single outcome is not in his favor.