☆[11]☆

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ON CHAPTER OR CHARACTER OR SCENES.🥺❤

2.5k words

"TAEHYUNG. His name is KIM TAEHYUNG."

The crowd cheered from their office as their boss announced the name of the heir of KIM group of companies to the media from the hospital.

Dohyun held the baby wrapped in the fluffy towel, close to his chest as he proudly looked at him with so much love.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim. How is Mrs. Kim doing?"

Dohyun looked at the reporter who asked the question with a polite smile. He caressed the two days old Taehyung's cheeks gently with his thumb who was trying to open his yes with all the commotion around him.

The baby fell back into sleep as if recognized his father's touch. Dohyun cooed at his baby and answered the question.

"Thank you. Nara is fine. She wanted to be here for the press meet announcement but she needed rest, hope you understand. We could've postponed it but the dad in me wanted to show my prince off to the world. Please bless him."

"No problem Mr. Kim. We understand. We heard you are going to change the name of the company? How true is that?"

"Yes. It's true. We will officially change the name soon. We are going to name the company from 'KIM' to 'TB', I planned this as soon as we got know that we are going to be parents. I am changing it into TB from Tae Bear."

Dohyun laughed heartily when he saw puzzled expressions from the reporters. Baby Taehyung opened his eyes, looking at his father stretching his little arms.

"I am naming the company after my Tae Bear as a gift. No. It's a return gift for making his Appa the happiest man in the world."

He looked at his baby, who was already looing at him yawning. Dohyun smiled cooing at his son and nuzzled his nose to his cheeks.

"Isn't it baby? Appa is so happy. Right? Right?" ( in baby voice)

Taehyung gurgled, moving his hands everywhere like he is trying to reach his father, stealing everyone's heart.

"That's right bear. Appa loves you. Appa love you. You like the name, Tae bear? Of course you do."

Dohyun kissed the tip of Taehyung's tiny nose as he held the baby a little high for the reporters to click pictures. He knows, people must be eager to see the Kim's heir and he is very proud to show his cutest baby.

The reporters came out of daze from seeing the father-son duo and clicked pictures to their hearts content and refrained to ask more questioned wanted to give them their much needed privacy and rest.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Nara on the bed looking at their news. She looked at her husband when she noticed him entered and playfully glared at him.

"When were you going to tell me about changing the name of the company?"

Dohyun carefully placed the baby in her arms, who immediately hugged the baby to her chest, kissing his forehead.

"I wanted to surprise you. Do you have any objections?"

"No--"

"Even if you do, I don't care. You are not my priority anymore."

He teased. Nara rolled her eyes then laughed shaking her head. Dohyun sat next to her, hugging her sideways to his chest while looking at their fluff ball.