☆[14]☆

I am back!!! Did you miss me?

Most importantly, Thank you so much for your patience.❤️

~20231002

Taehyung winced in pain as Lee's nails dug his shoulder

Taehyung winced in pain as Lee's nails dug his shoulder. Even though his heart was trembling in scare he was acting strong.

He can only imagine to what extent Lee would go considering he is not in his senses with the amount of alcohol in his system. Only if he was sober, he wouldn't dare to do something like this to someone like him in a party where his reputation would be damaged. The only thing people like him care about.

"Don't cause a scene here Mr. Lee. Compose yourself. You are in a party." He spoke gritting his teeth, hoping the other will back out if he plant the situation in his drunk mind.

Lee smirked with his hooded eyes and leaned in and spoke close to Taehyung's ear. "How often will I get a chance like this? God knows how long I craved for this."

He nosed his neck, squeezing his ass catching him off-guard and that was the last string for Taehyung. He gritted his teeth and pushed Lee away, smacking his cheek.

"Disgusting bastard!!! My lawyer will contact you." Taehyung hissed and turned around to leave. He was about to open the door when Lee held his wrist pulling him towards the bed.

Taehyung resisted hitting his arms but the other was blinded by rage. "Your lawyer will contact me?" He scoffed mockingly as he threw Taehyung harshly on the bed. "Then I might as well do something worth enough to rot in prison."

Taehyung widened his eyes, the strong walls around him crumbling down, hating the vulnerable feeling as he slowly drowned into his panic state. He quickly pushed Lee off him who tried to hover. Before he could make his way towards the locked door, Lee held him by the back of his hair earning a painful scream from Taehyung.

He has never ever been in a situation like this. He always held up his dignity, not giving a chance to insult him and even if they did he always had a comeback. But someone forcing themselves on him physically was too much for him. He felt his senses numb slowly, even though every cell screamed at him to fight back.

Is this how helpless people feel when they are getting abused? He always thought he was strong but only the circumstances prove just how brave you are. Maybe things would have been different if not for his uneven breathing. After fighting to get away from his hold, trying to get his heavy breath steady the only way left was for him is to scream.

Just when he was about to scream, Lee was sharp enough to cup his mouth to stop him from screaming. He thrashed under his hold on the bed as he locked both his hands in one hand and the other cupping his mouth. He parted Taehyung's legs with his knee with a smirk, as he leaned more for his hard crotch to come in contact with the other's.