𝟏: 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chapter One: Ceremonial Breaking!

[ NRC Student Arc: Start! ]

The room was filled head to toe with boys, all wearing the same robes that were purple in color and lined with golden details

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The room was filled head to toe with boys, all wearing the same robes that were purple in color and lined with golden details.

A short boy with red hair looked around the room " Were done with orientation and dorm assignments? " he asked, more to himself than anybody else.

He huffed as he turned his attention to a group of students, who were all gathered behind him. " All right, new students-- let me be clear. At Heartslabyul, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head! " he declared, stern eyes raking over the new students of his house.

A tall, tan-skinned male yawned into his hand-- making an obvious show of his boredom as his lion tail swished from under his robes. His green eyes lazily looked over the new students of his own dorm.

" Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. " He offhandedly complained, looking sideways before bringing his attention back. " I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw, follow me. " He motioned with clawed hands.

Next, another tall male with well-groomed silver hair and glasses grinned at his own first years, hands folding in on each other as he scanned the crowd. " New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. "

He tilted his head to the eyes as a rather fake smile made its way onto his charming face. " As dorm leader of Octavinelle, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience! " 

A male with shoulder-length blonde hair hummed, eyes looking around the room in search of a certain crow-mask-adorned man. " Hey, does anyone know where the head mage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony," he commented.

A floating tablet swayed in the air " Some head mage he is. " 

Another boy, who was rather short compared to the others, nodded in agreement as he also looked around the room. " Maybe he had a stomachache? " he suggested with a smile.

The large and grand doors of the room threw themselves wide open, the named man of the hour standing in the middle with his hands on his hips-- and a scowl on his face at his students' suggestion. 

" I most certainly did not! " 

The red-haired boy hummed, silvery-blue eyes raking over the head mages form with curiosity. " Ah, speak of the devil. "

Crowley cleared his throat awkwardly " If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show up for orientation. " he commented, subtly gesturing to the rather feminine figure beside him.

At this, you almost curled in on yourself from the sudden attention that was just thrust on you. 

Almost.