𝟔: 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

Chapter Six: Red Revenge 

[ Rose-Red Tyrant Arc: Continue! ]

After explaining to Deuce and Ace that, yes, you're older than them and no, you still have the same classes as them, you all headed to your first class

Your first class, and in fact your homeroom one, was Potionology.

The room was...gloomy, in a sense? Bottle upon bottle's decorated the wooden shelves around you, and there were a few cauldrons set up for your use.

Then, in came your homeroom teacher.

Immediately, you could tell who he looked like.

He was attractive, that you could say. He carried himself with dignity, scrutinizing you all with his eyes. He walked around the room elegantly, tapping his hand with his...cane? Yeah. Cane. His hair was split in the middle, black and white, as was his waistcoat.

He wore a very fluffy coat decorated in swirling black and white, and the only pop of color on his person was his blood-red neck tie. If you looked closely, you could see his beautifully painted on eye-shadow, which was black, too.

" Ah. You must be my new homeroom students. " he hummed. His eyes flitted to you, and they glistened. He walked his way towards you, using his hand to gently point out your hair and uniform. " That's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure you arrive properly groomed. "

He paused, leaning toward you so he could whisper. " And please, do tell me if any of the other puppies disturb you. That will not be tolerated in my class. " he smiled.

You smiled back at him, already pleasantly surprised.

He was letting you know that if anyone bothered you, you would have a safe space with him. And that, was all the reason that you already liked the man.

He stood straight, continuing to walk around the class as he introduced himself. " My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. "

Oh, okay...

That was kind of weird, you will admit. You don't think that you were going to comply to that, either. It was just...weird. And, as much as you liked him-- you didn't quite think it was appropriate for a teacher to ask their students to call them such.

On the other hand, though, now you knew who he was based on-- as if the monochromatic color scheme wasn't enough.

Cruella de Vil, the woman who had a love-hate relationship with dogs, specifically Dalmations. In the movies, she wanted to take the dogs and make them into fur coats. She was quite the compelling villain, too.

After all, who liked someone who wanted to make dogs into coats?

However, in the most recent adaption of the tale, she was hardly as evil as she was originally portrayed. Estella turned Cruella was a woman with a love for fashion, who tried to overthrow the baroness who killed her mother-- with Dalmations.