𝟏𝟒: 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

Chapter Fourteen: Kiosk Chaos

[ The Ursuper From the Wilds Arc: Continue! ]

You all made your way to class 2-B rather quickly– Grim leading your small group

You watched with a sigh as the cat demon busted into the classroom, looking around for the hyena beastman in particular.

" All right, where's Ruggie Bucchi?! " he asked rather loudly.

Ruggie's ears went down at the sight of you, frown settling on his lips. " Right here. Ah...it's you guys again. " he muttered lowly.

He sighed. " I really hope this isn't about that grilled cheese sandwich. We traded fair and square. " he smiled at the cat, reminding him.

Riddle pushed Grim out of his way– making the cat hiss in annoyance as Riddle cleared his throat. " Ruggie Bucchi, we need to ask you some questions about the state of the injuries that have befallen prospective Spelldrive tournament players, " he stated boldly, confidence oozing from his voice as he looked at the Savanaclaw student.

Ruggie's grin fell as he looked at Riddle.

This wasn't good. This wasn't in the plan.

Ruggie glanced at you. Leona had been right about you. You meddled where you didn't belong– and it seemed wherever you went, Riddle wasn't too far behind.

This was going to be annoying to deal with.

" Oh ho? This sounds like some serious business. " the rugged blonde remarked, hands on his hips.

Cater hummed with a smile as he observed Ruggie. " How about we move to the hall and keep this in the figurative DMs, if you catch my drift? " he asked, eyes glancing at the other students in the room who looked on curiously.

Ruggie blanked as he put his hands up in the air– like he was surrendering. " I'm cooperating. Let's all try and be gentlemen...and ladies, now. " he sighed, glancing at you.

So, you all silently made your way into the hallway.

Once everyone was situated, Riddle was quick to make his move. " While we do not yet know exactly what transpired, it is abundantly clear that your signature spell is a dangerous one," he stated.

You watched silently as Riddle reached for his magic pen. " I will be casting Off With Your Head to— "

You cut him off with a frown. " Riddle– you don't have that authority," you said quickly.

And it's true– he doesn't. Whilst he may be able to do that with Heartslabyul students, under no circumstances was he allowed to use his Unique Magic on Ruggie– for he was a Savanaclaw student, not Heartslabyul.

Whatever happened to Ruggie, would be Leona's responsibility. And, a small part of you believed Leona would not be happy to see Ruggie collared-- which, would just leave Riddle with more trouble than necessary.