𝟏𝟏: 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Chapter Eleven: Of Sneaking's and Meetings

[ The Usurper From the Wilds Arc: Start! ]

Your body jolted awake-- the constant meowing and turning that  Grim was currently doing-- woke you up

You side-eyed the demon cat curiously, watching as he tossed and turned in the shared bed-- mewling every once in a while-- sometimes, even releasing a roar.

A meager one, but a roar nonetheless.

Grim muttered in his sleep-- something about being the greatest mage. You rolled your sleepy eyes. " He's even a little numb skull in his dreams," you muttered lowly, adjusting your eyesight.

Suddenly, Grim jolted himself awake-- cerulean blue eyes wide as he looked around in a hurry. " That's right! Cower before me, teapot tyrant--! HUH?! " he screeched, making you wince.

It was too early for this dumbass to be making such noises.

Though, your lips quirked up at the mention of Riddle. Grim was dreaming of defeating the redhead? How amusing.

" Huh, where am I? " He asked before his ears flattened against his head in disappointment. " Aw, man! I was dreaming that I was trouncing Riddle with my magic. You shoulda' seen his face... " he complained.

You hummed with a frown.

It seemed that the entire ordeal was still on everyone's minds.

Yours included.

The image of Riddle, face red with anger-- throwing a rose tree at you with little to no remorse. 

Riddle, falling into your arms, tears streaming down his cheeks as he was forced to relive his childhood-- once again.

You falling into his arms, after reliving your own childhood.

And Riddle apologizing to you, through choked back tears-- eyes red and puffy. Like a child.

The entire ordeal would continue to loom in the back of your mind-- something you were certain. As much as you wanted to bring yourself to accept Riddles's apology in full-- and of course, you kind of did.

But some, small part of you couldn't. Who was to say Riddle wouldn't overblot again?

And of course, you're fully aware that's not fair to Riddle. You know. He's trying his best to redeem himself-- and he's doing a great job at it.

But-- Riddle still scared you. The red flushed face, venom dripping off every word he spoke-- the puppet that delicately hung behind him as he overblotted?

It was a terrifying scene.

Something you would never forget.

" That was an exhausting couple of days-- something I never want to go through again," you muttered, eyes half-lidded.