𝟑𝟐: 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

Chapter Thirty-Two: Practice Makes Perfect

[ The Beautiful Oppressor Arc: Continue! ]

The three boys watched nervously as you and Vil seemed to have a stare-off, no malice detected– and yet the air around you both was strained from the formalities you both presented

Deuce blinked owlishly as he looked at the scene.

You, alone– were beautiful– Deuce knew that, and anyone would be a fool not to see it.

You were simply ethereal and there was no other way to describe you other than that.

But to see you standing in front of the Vil Schoenheit– a male known to bring women and men alike to their knees with a simple glance?

It was like two worlds had collided– and it was a sight to see.

It wasn't far-fetched to say that you and Vil could bring the mass majority of the world to its knees with looks alone, he thought.

Epel however– was rather worried. Nervously did his blue eyes glance between your figure and Vil, the boy having to restrain himself from chewing on his nails out of habit.

" So that's Vil Schoenheit, the Pomefiore housewarden. " Deuce whispered, glancing at Ace for a moment, who stared at the male with wide eyes.

" Dude! He looks so regal up close, it's actually imposing. And Y/n knows him?! " he whispered back, lips frowning from disbelief.

Grim whined as his ears flattened against his head. " I feel small just lookin' at him! " he exclaimed, halfway hiding behind Ace's leg.

Vil's eyes flicked off your form, his steady composition and kind expression melting into one of sternness as he looked past you, hands on his hips. " You there– spudlings," he called, lavender eyes narrowing.

Grim blinked owlishly at the housewarden. " Myah? Are you talkin' to us? " he asked, tail flicking behind him.

You watched as Vil sighed in exasperation– clearly holding back the action of rolling his eyes. " Who else would I be addressing? This is a critical time for Epel. We have less than two months until the SDC. " he said, narrowing his eyes at the three.

" He has no time to waste playing with you unwashed spuds. " he hissed, making your eyes go wide.

You didn't know Vil well, at all, really– but you certainly didn't quite expect him to be this harsh.

It was rather...rude, you bitterly thought.

Albeit, you couldn't say the unwashed part wasn't true– it was for Grim, at least.

" Do not disturb him during his rehearsals. " he sneered, leering at the three.

You watched as Ace and Deuce face's soured, your own doing so too.